Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree15Likes

Come lets discuss---How do you feel during your labor/delivery?

Discussions on "Come lets discuss---How do you feel during your labor/delivery?" in "Labor & Delivery" forum.

sudhaprem is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: Come lets discuss---How do you feel during your labor/delivery?

I went to India for my delivery when i completed 7 months. My hubby came one week before delivery. As i am the first daughter in my family my mother was so tensed when my pain started. She became fainted to see my pain. By seeing this i started to control my expressions and my grandmother was so helpful that time to look after me and my mother(now she is no more). My labour pain started on new year's Eve night. My father called one nurse (i know her from my childhood) in the evening time and she was with me and she told us to wait for the short time contraction pain. Ambulance was kept ready and everything in precaution. That time my two younger sisters went to attend the new year mass, as soon as they came my pain started and we moved to the hospital. My father and mother were so tensed as i was cool outside. Once entered into the labour room i became panic and my BP increased. It was above 170 and the nurses gave me IV trips (it was the first time in my life i took IV trips). Even in that delivery pain i worried for the small drop of blood on my wrist because of the trips. My BP keep on increasing and the Doc., was not yet reached(She was in the New year mass, my father went there and announced her name in the church and she came back).My hubby was in his hometown and was attending his new year mass(he never miss the new year mass in is own church). Prayer request was given for me in the church. Meanwhile the nurses decided to allow my younger sis.(who was staff nurse in chennai Apollo) She stands near to me and talking humourously and slowly i came into normal. You believe it or not, my delivery was so simple and normal. I gave birth to a beautiful boy baby (4kg) with out any risk in the early morning of 2005 New years Day. Now he is 7yrs old and we are happy with one child.

I feel very happy to share my experience here.
    Glory to God.

Sudha.

Sponsored Links
    nlakshmi likes this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Wow!!! Wat a new year gift you guys got!!!
    thanks for sharing your story... !!!

Udhvin is offline Newbie

It was an excelent experience, as i first time become a mother, 12hrs of pain , n she came with a cry first cry n i feel even nw that warmth of the little angels hugs, on my chest a lovely cute little arrival brought me a light n guidance to a new way, s it is true the elders say every birth of childrn brings some changes in their parents life, s it was a great turning point of my life, a new starting, thats why i named her udhaya, pudhidhai, pudhumai seidhaal,udhithaal udhayamaai en udhaya!.!.

'' தீர்க்கமான பார்வை, புன்னகையுடன் முகம் .,

விவேகமும் ., விழிபுணர்வுடனும், கூடிய செயலாக்கமும் .,

காருண்யம் மிகு சொற்கள் ., கனிவாய் ., மொழிந்திட .,

பூவுலகும் ., வின்னோர்களை நிரப்பட்டும் ., நம் மூலமாக''

beula is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    subhajayanth
    Blog Entries

hi friends,
    The pleasure on seeing a cute kid makes us forget all the pain and discomforts of pregnancy.My first baby boy was born after 7 hours of pain with 3kg weight. He gave a meaningful life and when I bacame a mom, I had immense pleasure and still have it whenever my kids call me.The second boy born after 4 hours of pain with 3.8kg.For the third one, the due date was 3rd March and the doctor wanted to wait. Finally he born on 7th March after 1 hr of pain with 3.8kg. For my dear girl, i had only 30 min of pain and she was born with 3.5kg. Lovable troubles you want to have always....

nlakshmi likes this.
    SUBHA JAYANTH

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

thanks for sharing your experience..I like how you described kids
    " Lovable troubles you want to have always...."
    very true..makes life boring without and troublesome with them...
    Quote Originally Posted by beula View Post
    hi friends,
    The pleasure on seeing a cute kid makes us forget all the pain and discomforts of pregnancy.My first baby boy was born after 7 hours of pain with 3kg weight. He gave a meaningful life and when I bacame a mom, I had immense pleasure and still have it whenever my kids call me.The second boy born after 4 hours of pain with 3.8kg.For the third one, the due date was 3rd March and the doctor wanted to wait. Finally he born on 7th March after 1 hr of pain with 3.8kg. For my dear girl, i had only 30 min of pain and she was born with 3.5kg. Lovable troubles you want to have always....