Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree15Likes

Come lets discuss---How do you feel during your labor/delivery?

Discussions on "Come lets discuss---How do you feel during your labor/delivery?" in "Labor & Delivery" forum.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Come lets discuss---How do you feel during your labor/delivery?

Hi Mommies,

Mother's day is approaching shortly, though its a day to give tribute to our mom's, lets also not forget how we felt when we took over that position...

when we ask somebody, how they felt during their labor? The answer will be.."Oh its good feeling when you held your baby rite after coming out".. this and that... of course
    no offense.. but common moms.. there are times, where we really thought,"oh honey, come out already!!!..Will this Pain ever end?...

Yes... this is what i am looking for.. what did you feel at that 16 hrs window time before you see your baby? how many of you really want to take revenge on your husbands who sits next to you and giving encouraging words..yeah right!!...

You can share just your experience during the waiting hours with contractions and pain... it will help new mom to-be's to get a picture of the labor room...

ok guys!!!...
    Start music:P LOL....

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Penmai and Parasakthi like this.

Blog Entries

Re: Come lets discuss---How do you feel during your labor/delivery?

Let me start... it was a short experience of pain and contraction for me... but.. really the I "Felt" the pain.. WOW!!!...Its nice to have birthing partner encouraging by sitting besides you, but believe it or not.. contraction pain vara timela.. athe distract panna avunga enna steps eduthallum.. avungla "kadikka/adikka" thaan thonum... paavam.. birthpartner designation virumbi edukuravanga...ha haha...

so neenga sollunga.. unga experience eppadi...?common guys... share it...

kavinchella is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    chella ganesh

pain vantha anikku night nan enga annan reception ku poitu vanthen ...en hus voorukku ponar chennaikku...nan avarta en kooda irunga nu sonen,,,avar iniku tuesday nan friday vanthudrenu sonar....patha anikku ngt ye pain vantu...enakku romba kastama irunthathu avar en kooda irukanumnu thonuchu ...but avar poitu irunthala idaila irangi vara mudila...hospital ponathukku piragu ngt 2 ck lenthu romba pain vantu...romba payama irunthathu doctor kadavula kumbudu elam nalla padiya nadakum nu sonanga...ngt full ah vali ...mrg 6.30ku en piyan piranthan...sema sound oda poranthar...enkitta dctr unakku piyan poranthu irukannu solli kamichanga....patha full ah blood ah irunthan kollu kollu nu kunda ....romba santhosama irunthathu.....life la etho sathicha madri irunthathu.....oru varutham ena naen husband apo en kooda ila avlo than.....
    "thaimaiyee alagu".....

Blog Entries

Hey kavinchella...
    thanks for sharing your side of the story... and keeping this thread active..
    appuram unga kutti eppadi irukan.. how old is he?
    Quote Originally Posted by kavinchella View Post
    pain vantha anikku night nan enga annan reception ku poitu vanthen ...en hus voorukku ponar chennaikku...nan avarta en kooda irunga nu sonen,,,avar iniku tuesday nan friday vanthudrenu sonar....patha anikku ngt ye pain vantu...enakku romba kastama irunthathu avar en kooda irukanumnu thonuchu ...but avar poitu irunthala idaila irangi vara mudila...hospital ponathukku piragu ngt 2 ck lenthu romba pain vantu...romba payama irunthathu doctor kadavula kumbudu elam nalla padiya nadakum nu sonanga...ngt full ah vali ...mrg 6.30ku en piyan piranthan...sema sound oda poranthar...enkitta dctr unakku piyan poranthu irukannu solli kamichanga....patha full ah blood ah irunthan kollu kollu nu kunda ....romba santhosama irunthathu.....life la etho sathicha madri irunthathu.....oru varutham ena naen husband apo en kooda ila avlo than.....
    "thaimaiyee alagu".....

Parasakthi likes this.

Real Name
    chella ganesh

hmmm nalla irukan lakshmi..his name is kavin..he is one and half yr old boy...

Parasakthi and nlakshmi like this.

Real Name
    chella ganesh

tell abt ur family lakshmi.....

Blog Entries

thanks kavin'smom.. azhagaana azhagu paiyan/peru...

Real Name
    chella ganesh

hmmm en husband thamil arvam vullavar lakshmi.so thedi antha name vachom.it means very beautiful.

vahidha is offline Newbie

on my first delivery in 1992 I did'nt have paid even crossed my delivery date. my husband was afraid and admitted in this hospital. I was admitted in the labor ward and doctor injected medicine for me for pain. when I entered to the ward I pray to God like" God please give the pain earlier and give normal delivery": after some time I saw more than 3 ladies were crying loudly due to heavy delivery pain. I was afraid and begged to the God " God don't give me pain but give me easy delivery" . even after three days I wont received the pain. Then I had surgery and got my lovely son Stanley. but I had more pain on my post surgery days.

Blog Entries

thanks for sharing your experience vahidha... 20 yrs back story huh?really appreciate it..of course, the post pain in c-section is bad for atleast 2 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by vahidha View Post
    on my first delivery in 1992 I did'nt have paid even crossed my delivery date. my husband was afraid and admitted in this hospital. I was admitted in the labor ward and doctor injected medicine for me for pain. when I entered to the ward I pray to God like" God please give the pain earlier and give normal delivery": after some time I saw more than 3 ladies were crying loudly due to heavy delivery pain. I was afraid and begged to the God " God don't give me pain but give me easy delivery" . even after three days I wont received the pain. Then I had surgery and got my lovely son Stanley. but I had more pain on my post surgery days.