Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree35Likes

Best Gynecologist in Madurai

Discussions on "Best Gynecologist in Madurai" in "Labor & Delivery" forum.

SobanaR is offline Newbie

Re: Best Gynecologist in Madurai

Hi All,
    I am 30 weeks pregnant now and planning to fly back to Madurai,india to give birth.I have 2 hospital options which are close to my home.One is Harrely Ram another is Keerthi.My question is which hospital will try maximum possibility of normal delivery ?How is their care and treatment before and after delivery

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini and gkarti like this.

Hi Karthi,
    Thank you for your post.Could you pls suggest on my below query.
    I am 30 weeks pregnant now and planning to fly back to Madurai,india to give birth.I have 2 hospital options which are close to my home.One is Harrely Ram another is Keerthi.My question is which hospital will try maximum possibility of normal delivery ?How is their care and treatment before and after delivery?

gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga

Hi @SobanaR

Welcome to Penmai.. And Heartiest Congratz

Coming to your Q : Both 're good at that.. But Keerthi ranks high.. Even i got a good comment from My friend..

Drs in Keerthi Hospitals are one of the honest straight forward doctors. They Dont insist a c sec even if patient asks for it, They do it only if its necessary.

Some other Reviews for Keerthi Hospitals,

" Excellent hospital who needs normal delivery pls go to keerthi Hospital but duty doctor and sisters will not give excellent answers to our doubt but main doctors are awesome.."

" Excellent Care. They can try 99% normal delivery. Good Experienced Doctor..."

About Harley Ram, Yeah Read out this.. One of our Members Shared their Exp..

Quote Originally Posted by vaishu2405 View Post
    Hi all...im 35 weeks pregnant now..naan harley raam dr.savithri ramesh kittadhaan poren...as far as i know their team is wonderfull..i was detected with cervical incompetence..romba porumaiya at the same time confidenta treat panraanga...though im not from madurai i can give absolute confidence in their treatment....

But Heard that They are charging more compare to other hospital and they are not providing Bills to the patients..

Think & Decide! Take care

sumathisrini likes this.

Many thanks for your quick reply.This information is very useful to take decision.
    :-)

Real Name
    Karthiga

You're Welcome! TC

Quote Originally Posted by SobanaR View Post
    Many thanks for your quick reply.This information is very useful to take decision.
    :-)

sumathisrini likes this.

Hello Friends,

I am 29 weeks pregnant now, I came to India fordelivery. I went to Harley Rram Hospital,Madurai when I was 21 weeks pregnant.There is no appointment system, they are making us to wait for atleast 2.30 to3 hours to see Dr.Savithri Ramesh. Employees are not much responsible inreplying instead they are just trying to convince us with whatever they know.
    Recently i had some lower abdominal pain threedays back, I went to hospital during visiting hours only but doctor and scanwas not available.
    They didnt do treatment for me. today I went againby confirming the availability of doctor and scan by calling. As soon as I go,receptionist said radiologist left because of less patients. Again I gotdisappointed and came back home. Now I am not comfortable to go this hospitalagain.

I am due for monthly check up also. completelyhopeless. Please suggest me good lady gynec hospital, also who prefers normaldelivery. Please reply as soon as possible

Real Name
    Karthiga

Hi @murugeshwari88

Welcome to Penmai.. Heartiest Congratulations

Some Recommendations from my Side..

Manjari Hospital , Tirunagar , Madurai
    (Dr.RANI ATHIYAMAN M.B.B.S.,M.D.,D.G.O.)
    Phone – (0452 - 2486405)
    Address – RRC – 270, GSC Road, Thirunagar, Madurai – 625006.

This is a very good hospital which is specialized in Obstetrics and gynecology and Dr.Rani is highly talented and doing an excellent job.

Next, "Meenakshi Mission Hospital".. Indeed a very good hospital and Doctors are highly talented and doing an excellent job. Great atmosphere, wonderful people, & Encouraging Normal Delivery.

Keerthi Hospital also ranks high.. Even i got a good comment from My friend..

Drs in Keerthi Hospitals are one of the honest straight forward doctors. They Dont insist a c sec even if patient asks for it, They do it only if its necessary.

Some other Reviews for Keerthi Hospitals,

" Excellent hospital who needs normal delivery pls go to keerthi Hospital but duty doctor and sisters will not give excellent answers to our doubt but main doctors are awesome.."

" Excellent Care. They can try 99% normal delivery. Good Experienced Doctor..."

Booma Nursing Home
    No 20, Gokhale Road, Tallakulam, Madurai - 625002
    Call: (0452) 253060

TC!

sumathisrini likes this.