Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree676Likes

Share your Birth Stories!!!

Discussions on "Share your Birth Stories!!!" in "Labor & Delivery" forum.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Share your Birth Stories!!!

Ani, enga unga birth story part 2... Seekiram vaanga...
    (oru posting poda sonna, oru kadhaya pottutale.......apdinu dhane latchu pallai kadikkare.....haha....cool maa.....innum en second baby story irukku .... adha innoru naal podaren...haha....)

Sponsored Links
    Parasakthi, infaa and accool like this.

Penmai is offline Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

yes lakshmi... romba vaalu!!! We too dressed him like a baby girl and took shots.

nlakshmi, hrithika, infaa and 1 others like this.
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017

tweetypie is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Shassha

Hi Lakshmi
    i really loved this thread..thanks for creating it and motivating all new moms..

Here goes my story...

I m a working women..my preganacy period went well..even though we all had back aches and body pain etc...other than that my baby (Pranav)was healthy kid in the womb...no women will be like me i think..when i got my labour pain..

My actual date was given dec 25th...but on dec 8th after my office reached home with my husband in car..while on the way i told my hubby i m getting a back pain ...
    he told its normal back ache...
    same day at around 10:00pm i was doing my exercises for preganacy...suddenly got a sever pain...it came for 5 min and went off...i just sat in my sofa...again the pain came at 10:30pm came and went in few min...
    i told my hubby at 10:45 pm when i got 3rd time pain...i m getting a pain and its going off...he just taesed me as if its your labor pain...nothing like that you got time still..it should be normal pain..and even i went to bed..
    Since i m living in abroad(Dubai).We arranged for visa for my mom on dec 15th and book tickets to come to UAE.Even i applied leave from 15th dec from my office...
    But what happened was on dec 8th whole night i was rolling on bed with pain..every 5 min i was in hell of pain...i didnt scream or do anything..whenever pain comes i call for god to give the strength for me to bear it..at around 2:00 am dec 9th i looked on the clock tick tick sound...turned saw my hubby he is in deep sleep..i didnt want to disturb him thinking..he would he tired from work..and next day he has to go to office..(romba pasa malargal..)
    i was just looking at the time..at that mid night i took my mobile and captured a picture of me(enna chinna pilla thanama iruku nenakiringala..)coz i m crazy in taking pictures...
    finally it was morning..my hubby woke and i was sitting beside him...he asked "u didnt sleep"...i told my hubby what all happened in night...but we both didnt think it was deliever pain..my hubby asked shall i go office put permission and come back if u can else we will go to hospital...
    i told him its ok go and come back in an hour...by then all my friends called over the phone since i didnt turn up to office..when i told all this they scared me telling 100% delivery pain..go to hospital...
    my hubby came and drove fast to hospital..i was not able to walk to hosp..i ll walk two steps then i ll stand ..again repeat same..finally reached near doctors place..i was sitting among other patients to see doctor ...(pathukonga i didnt knew baby is going to come out)...
    my hubby informed the nurse..
    when i was sitting out there was Egytian lady asking me how many months?when is ur due?ur stomach has come down??adukite poranga questions??i ws not able to open my mouth..by then nurse took me to labour room -Stage 1..
    i didnt have anything in morning just a glass of milk on dec9th..nurse oru belt vathula suthi ..baby oda heart beat pathanga and they was taking a scan..she told lie down hear doctor will cum n check..oru malayalie nurse vanthu when is ur due ketanga..i told dec 25th nu..i was not able to lie down just turning this n side..the people who where next to me all where arab ladies ..yelling and shouting out of pain..
    Doctor came checked and told you will deliever in half an hour baby is down 7.7mm nu ...immediately nurse gave an injection to incerease pain and then told if you feel like going for motion let me know...
    Other side out my hubby curiously waiting what happend to me.nurse went out to tell my hubby about admission form and told your wife will deliever now.my hubby told nurse i m sorry your mistakenly telling for some other patients details..I m husband of ...again nurse repeated its for your wife only i m talking about.He didnt believe again.So,nurse had to bring the doctor out from labour room and told the same..
    He was shocked and surprised..he told i want to see my wife before she goes in labour ..by then they have prepared me with operation dress.with full tears in my eyes i saw him from inside..he was near the door..(padathula vara mathriya irunthutu)...
    when i was about to transfer to the labour room stage 2 ..my water bag broke...they immediately transfered to stage -3 room where delivery happens..they made me to almost sitting positions ...with two rods near to hold by hands.nurse told when pain comes pull this rod and push your baby..i did the same way how doctor told..first push nothing happen..2nd push ..i felt something is coming out...and doctor started telling head is coming out...push push push hardly..one last push 3rd time which i did..my baby was out...and doctor just lifted him and showed with blood you got a boy baby...friends and relatives came to see..my hubby was over whelmed with joy.got disharged next day..We named our sweet little Prince as "Pranav"

Thats how my story was during deliverey..

Always think positive in life

Blog Entries

Hey tweety!!...
    Proud of you!!.. and Its just that moment we cannot forget...ever...thanks for sharing
    Pranav is one my choice names for my kids.. give my regards to Pranav

hrithika, infaa and accool like this.

uma26 is offline Newbie

that's quite and interesting birth stories of different peoples. i was nervous and its so thrill to read your stories.

Uma

Blog Entries

This is the purpose of this thread... and i believe it is serving its purpose wonderfully... By reading other's experience you will get confidence on your situation. just be confident and gain as much knowledge on labour and delivery so that you can handle any situation...
    Quote Originally Posted by uma26 View Post
    that's quite and interesting birth stories of different peoples. i was nervous and its so thrill to read your stories.

Blog Entries

Hey Mommies,
    What are doing yet? common guys, share your most wonderful moment of your lives.. Don't you want to relive "The moment" of your life? Let the new mom to be's get some vision on how the divine moment will be...
    what are you waiting for?

umaravi2011 is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Uma

HI

Thanks for starting this wonderful thread to share our wonderful experience

I also read the experiences of our friends but mine is not carries any spicy

Sep18th 2008 was my delivery date given by the doctor i and my hubby went for the check up on 15th doctor said no move for delivery u wait if the pain has not come after 18th u come and get admit. Ravi went to cochin i was in my moms house 16th afternoon i was sitting outside my opposite house aunty told me go and lie down for sometime 5pm get up and come for walk i went and slept suddenly i felt wet but no pain i called my mom she said panikudam odanchiruchu

only we two are at home she called my dad. brother, my in law and ravi ofcourse but none of them not able to come immediately my house is in NGGO colony some 20 kmts i have to go the hospital we checked the doctor too she said u come and get admit u will deliver only 2morrow i will see u in the night.

Luckily my brothers friend came home to saw him and we went to the hospital with his vehicle. they started their routine procedure and all my people came we were chatting busily doctor came and checked and said u sleep morning we will conduct the delivery we will try for the normal

after 10 o clock i started getting pain gradually ravi also came i told him i dont want normal tell them to do surgery and take my kid am not able to tolerate pain .

Ravi said wait i will go and buy the knife for yr surgery till then u somehow manage atlast 3 o clock they took me to the labour room and i delivered at 3.10am i saw my kid coming out i was very healthy and brisk asking n number of questions to the doctor

she was the one conducted delivery for my mom also so always she will speak little closely she shoutted at me close yr mouth and sleep

she told my mom and my in lawuma was nicely cooperated thirushti sutchi poodunka vaai adikkama irukka sollunka yellar kannum orey mathiri irukkathunu sonnankalam
    after the delivery they gave my daughter to my people and put me in the labour room for some time when i came out i saw only my hubby was waiting for me rest all with the kid in the allotted room. the moment i saw him i had a kind of satisfaction and i went for sleep still i cant forget his pose and expression

My daughter is now 31/2 years old we named her Anupama

by gods grace we are leading a happy life

Thanks for the opportunity

Last edited by umaravi2011; 18th Apr 2012 at 03:52 PM.

umaravi
    COURAGE IS NOTHING BUT WILLING TO BE AFRAID

Ask a Recipe - I will try to post it for you

Blog Entries

Hey Uma, that was a quite an interesting experience. It doesn't matter if you have spice in the experience.. Each and every simple labor experience is important and helpful.. Withstanding the labor pain is not that simple...
    thanks for sharing and regards to your cutie pie..

anniephilips is offline Newbie

so thrilled to read all your experiences.