Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree676Likes

Share your Birth Stories!!!

Discussions on "Share your Birth Stories!!!" in "Labor & Delivery" forum.

januravi is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Citizen's of Penmai

Re: Share your Birth Stories!!!

intha birth stories padikum pothu i felt so thirlled and my heart beat increased...........

appa athum intha
    Shassha oda experience............. ennaku romba payam aiduchu ending theriyara varaikum...........................

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by januravi; 6th Jun 2012 at 07:20 PM.
    nlakshmi, hrithika, infaa and 1 others like this.

vaishnav is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Vaishnavi

nice thread madam....
    lakshmi madam once again rokzzzzzzzzzzz

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

thanks vaishnavi...

"Nalla solla sonna maathiri.. ella threadlayum en pugal parapuringa...keep it up..innum nariya unga kitta irundhu ungal sevaiyai ethirparkuren..:P"
    Quote Originally Posted by vaishnav View Post
    nice thread madam....
    lakshmi madam once again rokzzzzzzzzzzz

hrithika, vaishnav, infaa and 1 others like this.

so thrilled to read all your stories. now in my 8th month of pregnancy.. feeling very much happy will surely share my exp here with my lil pie.

yams is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

i can't share anything here...since i am not married but each and every story is heart touching and i loved reading them..

Thanks for starting such a wonderful thread lachu ka

With Regards
    Yamini

Expectation is the only devil which smiles at you when you feed it daily!

http://www.penmai.com/forums/poems/3...tml#post360407

Ramyayuva is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Ramya

Hi,
    Thanks for starting this tread to share our experience.
    Here is my experience.
    My delivery date given by doctor was Aug 21 2011.I got pain on Aug 18th Afternoon.Konjama than pain irunthuthu so i managed.After 9pm i can't manage so we go to hospital.My MIL sister is nurse so she came with us her house is near to hospital only.Dr check panni pathu ithu false pain than so veetuku poitu morning vanganu sollitanga.Then we went to my MIL sister's house.Enaku that night painla thukamae varala.Then 2am avangala elupi pain athigama iruku hospital polamnu kupten.Again we go to hospital.Dr checked again and told ippa than pain start agutu Afternoon mela than delivery agumnu injection pottu veetuku poi kalaila fresha kulichuttu nalla saptutu vanganu anupchittanga.That time my husband was in chennai and i was in my native Mettur.So we called my husband to come.Then my husband came by 9 am and i'm not able to tolerate pain we went to the hospital.Dr check panittu 3hrs agumnu sollitanga.My MIL sister is with me in the labour ward though she is nurse in another hospital but knew this Dr very well.I ask her enaku cesarean panna sollunga.She scold me normal chance irukum pothu en ipdi sollranu.I repeatedly told her ask Dr to do cesarean.She went out and told my husband normal delivery agum evthan cesarean panna solli solitu irukanu then my husband told ava istamnu.Then Dr waited for an hour.Then she told cord round neck have to do cesarean.Then cresareanku enna ready pannanga.In operation theatre itself they tried for normal delivery then they gave me spinal anesthesia i can feel they are cutting in my stomach after that i slowly lost my concious.My cute girl baby was born to us on 12.04pm as i wished.When I'm getting my concious i dont know what i was speaking and doing.My sister in law first spoke with me that we got girl baby i was blabbering something i've to send her school and trying to get up from bed nurse and my husband hold be not to get up.After 10 mins i got my concious and happy to see my girl.Not only me and my husband, all of our family member like to have a girl baby,because in my husband's family they don't have a girl baby from last generation.As all we liked we got our girl baby on friday.We named her as Sugirtha meaning as Lucky.

Ramya
    “Try hard to get what you like otherwise
    You are forced to like what you get”

Blog Entries

Hey Vandhana...
    Congrats and enjoy your 3rd trimester.... I guess a month to actually see your cutie pie.. Do share your wonderful experience...
    Quote Originally Posted by vanthanakrishav View Post
    so thrilled to read all your stories. now in my 8th month of pregnancy.. feeling very much happy will surely share my exp here with my lil pie.

hrithika, infaa and accool like this.

Blog Entries

Hey yams,
    Welcome back....How was your training..Stressfull huh?
    What can i say.. thanks for your input and support
    Quote Originally Posted by yams View Post
    i can't share anything here...since i am not married but each and every story is heart touching and i loved reading them..

Thanks for starting such a wonderful thread lachu ka

hrithika, infaa and accool like this.

Blog Entries

Hey Ramya,
    Thanks for Sharing your wonderful experience... Give load of hugs and kisses to sugirtha kutty...Only a girl baby can complete the house... I dont know why... but thats how it is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramyayuva View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for starting this tread to share our experience.
    Here is my experience.
    My delivery date given by doctor was Aug 21 2011.I got pain on Aug 18th Afternoon.Konjama than pain irunthuthu so i managed.After 9pm i can't manage so we go to hospital.My MIL sister is nurse so she came with us her house is near to hospital only.Dr check panni pathu ithu false pain than so veetuku poitu morning vanganu sollitanga.Then we went to my MIL sister's house.Enaku that night painla thukamae varala.Then 2am avangala elupi pain athigama iruku hospital polamnu kupten.Again we go to hospital.Dr checked again and told ippa than pain start agutu Afternoon mela than delivery agumnu injection pottu veetuku poi kalaila fresha kulichuttu nalla saptutu vanganu anupchittanga.That time my husband was in chennai and i was in my native Mettur.So we called my husband to come.Then my husband came by 9 am and i'm not able to tolerate pain we went to the hospital.Dr check panittu 3hrs agumnu sollitanga.My MIL sister is with me in the labour ward though she is nurse in another hospital but knew this Dr very well.I ask her enaku cesarean panna sollunga.She scold me normal chance irukum pothu en ipdi sollranu.I repeatedly told her ask Dr to do cesarean.She went out and told my husband normal delivery agum evthan cesarean panna solli solitu irukanu then my husband told ava istamnu.Then Dr waited for an hour.Then she told cord round neck have to do cesarean.Then cresareanku enna ready pannanga.In operation theatre itself they tried for normal delivery then they gave me spinal anesthesia i can feel they are cutting in my stomach after that i slowly lost my concious.My cute girl baby was born to us on 12.04pm as i wished.When I'm getting my concious i dont know what i was speaking and doing.My sister in law first spoke with me that we got girl baby i was blabbering something i've to send her school and trying to get up from bed nurse and my husband hold be not to get up.After 10 mins i got my concious and happy to see my girl.Not only me and my husband, all of our family member like to have a girl baby,because in my husband's family they don't have a girl baby from last generation.As all we liked we got our girl baby on friday.We named her as Sugirtha meaning as Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by nlakshmi View Post
    Hey Vandhana...
    Congrats and enjoy your 3rd trimester.... I guess a month to actually see your cutie pie.. Do share your wonderful experience...
    thank you lakshmi

nly a week ahead for my due date. bit tensed.. hope everything will be alright.

pray for me girls.