Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By showmiya
  • 4 Post By priya ravi

thaali saradu thread or gold

Discussions on "thaali saradu thread or gold" in "In-Laws" forum.

showmiya is offline Newbie

thaali saradu thread or gold

friends, i know i am silly but i will be happy if i convince my mother in law. she is forcing me to wear saradu thread instead of gold. i am working in IT company, here in this culture it wont be suited well. though i said that she is saying that it is our tradition you should wear the saradu thread in yellow color not in gold.

how can i convince her without hurting? can i tell this to my husband and convince her with his son? or any ideas please.

i am newly married, in leave for nearly a month and joining company by next month.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    dhivyasathi likes this.

priya ravi is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Kuala lumpur

Re: thaali saradu thread or gold

Hello Showmiya

wearing in gold - looks good but prone to snatching issues unless u wear it thin and safe within collars..

wearing in thread - might not be preferable for some, but its safe to roam outside with that and when u maintain the thread yellow ( instead of stained yellow) along with simple chain, it would be pretty much decent..

wearing with both thread and gold - this is what most of the ladies do.. thin chain with hook loops tied to saradu thread.. its like half and half

Tradition is met and so is ur looks criteria.. Good Luck..