Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rubesh
  • 2 Post By nlakshmi

how to adjust with in-laws.

Discussions on "how to adjust with in-laws." in "In-Laws" forum.

how to adjust with in-laws.

i am a house wife, my mother-in law wants to lead the family with my husbands salary.my husband is a only son to their parents. i agree to this before marriage but not after marriage . even am interested in leading the family, but she is not ready to agree. suggest me directions.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

rubesh is offline Citizen's of Penmai

Re: how to adjust with in-laws.

Viji, I could understand your feelings...But think for few seconds....Your mother in law having vast experience on how to lead the family...Apart from this I think your age is equal to your Mother in law's experience...So you should keenly watch her activities on how she handle the situation, face the problem, How she found the solution for the problem, How she save the money,.......Just watch how she lead the family...Another one thing I would like to say that you have mentioned , your husband is only son for your monther in law..Its natural one, your mother in law lead your family....If you find any fault in your mother in law...just calmly say to motherinlaw about her fault.. But it should be suggestion and not advice.. I Hope your mother will realise her mistake and appriciate you....

Parasakthi likes this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Normally it happens in a single income.. single child household.. Its quite natural..she has done this job for many years and sometimes its hard to letgo... you cannot take over her in one night.. First assist her and get to know whats happening in your family..how the budgets been made.. and stuff.. be calm and learn from her experience. you can also ask your husband to have a share for you, so that you can take care of your needs all by yourself and not depending you MIL for everything you want. In that even you can save some get something useful. this may impress her.. Think her as your mother.. not MIL... Really i mean it.. If you think like it.. you will not find faults on her and also you will not get irritated in everything suggestion she gives.. Afterall she is your hubby mother and you are his wife.. both of your's ultimate goal is to give your hubby/ her son love and peace in the family.. Convey your wishes to your motherinlaw without ego.. and start with small stuff and proceed from there...

Hope it helps...

Parasakthi and gomathy.arun like this.

kalpu sree is offline Newbie

very good sugestion rubesh and lakshmi.