• 2 Post By subathrajey
  • 4 Post By Geetha A
  • 2 Post By suganthiramesh
  • 4 Post By mahis
  • 3 Post By nlakshmi
  • 3 Post By deepa bala
  • 2 Post By umaravi2011

Problem with my MIL and SIL

Discussions on "Problem with my MIL and SIL" in "In-Laws" forum.

subathrajey is offline Newbie

Problem with my MIL and SIL

dears i am newly married (before 5 months only). I have good relationship with my husband and he is caring me well. My problem is with my mil and sil. my sil is married, but she will be coming here every weekend. When she came both my mil and sil are illtreating me. I am very soft girl, so its hurting me alot.

may i tell the prblem to my husband or how to handle the situation?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    mahis and suganthiramesh like this.

Geetha A is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Citizen's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anu
    Blog Entries

Re: Problem with my MIL and SIL

Hi Subathra,

Every girl facing this kind of problems when getting married. Just think of them are also your family members like Mother, sister etc. I know it is painful. But, if we are taking easy nd dont even consider about thier speakng etc. This is the only way u can enjoy ur married life. After some time, it will be normel. You show the love. This love ad affection will give the strenth and they will also change thier mentality. If u want to share ur problems, u can send me the message to my PM. I can guide u. Dont share to ur husband. This will leads to new problems. Now u enjoy and understand each other. These MIL and SIL are passing clouds. These all will stop after some time. All the best. Enjoy ur life!!! Each and evry day is important. why should we waste for useless things. Take care ma.

Regards
    Anu

Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits

http://www.penmai.com/forums/india/4...tml#post460945

suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subathrajey View Post
    dears i am newly married (before 5 months only). I have good relationship with my husband and he is caring me well. My problem is with my mil and sil. my sil is married, but she will be coming here every weekend. When she came both my mil and sil are illtreating me. I am very soft girl, so its hurting me alot.

may i tell the prblem to my husband or how to handle the situation?
    when you have a lovely husband you need not worry about anything....if you take the complaint to your husband that will create a gap between you both.....b'se its only five months you got married ......a very short period.....moreever this reaction of yours may be indirectly expected and wished by your inlaws for creating further severe troubles.....in the presense of your husband be as soft as you are.....when your mils irritate you act like a rock as if whatever they say is not going to stick on you and keep on doing your work as usual....i am writing this out of my personal experiance.....

the only principle which i follow out of experience is better not react for certain things...

don't worry suba...worries kill your confidence...

even after this way of attitude if you find that the troubles are continuing it is better to tell your husband when he is in a very good mood.....

Last edited by suganthiramesh; 23rd Jun 2012 at 07:40 PM.
    Parasakthi and deepa bala like this.

mahis is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Maheesa

Hi Suba!

Soft galsnu matumilaida even strng persons kooda intha visayathula adi poirunvangada

but ithuku oru super way (for me ) solren athuku muna oru story solren

oru thesa bakthar iruntharam
    avara kasta apduthanumnu oru vella karan one day avara virunthuku kooptanam
    anga avaroda ore payyana konu avanoda thalaya vetti oru pathirathula pottu moodi avar munnadi vachanam

avarum atha thiranthu parthutu onume solama amaithiya saptu vanthutaram

makal ketangalam epdi ungala mudinjathu vethanaiya illiyanu?

athuku avar sonaram epdi vethanapadama iruka mudiyum
    aana avan ennoda vethanaiyathane ethirparthu atha senjan so antha thirupthiya avanuku tharama nan jeyichutenu sonaram

ithanda nama seya vendiyathu
    ivangaluku nee santhosama jolyah irukathu porukala
    so una kasta paduthanum ala vaikanum
    antha thirupthiya avangaluku tharatha
    eppayum ena sonalum kathula konjamum vangikama antha tym unaku ethu santhosamana nikalchiya ninachu parthuko

itha un hus ta sonina surely two things than nadakum athu unna than kasta apduthum
    onu avar unaku support pani ethana senja udane avarayum serthu pesuvanga ambalaingaloda ego va sendi vitruvanga then avar ilathappa inum una kasta paduthuvanga

ila adjus panikonu un hus sonna unaku kasta ma irukum ennada ithu namaku suport pana matrarenu
    so play ur game ur self dear
    All the best for a peace full and happiest married life

MAHI

Love For All Hatred For None

நேசமே சுவாசமாய்...

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi friend,
    as mentioned on he above comments ithellam oru mattera ve importance kodukka koodathu... Oru family oda fulla settle agarathukku min 1 yr avathu agum... Konjam kashtama thaan irukum... Namma amma veetula irukura maathiri freeya iruka mudiyaathu... Athuvum sil. Andha veetula velai jastiya thaan irukum... We cannot expect the daughter of the hiuse to come and help in the household work.. Veetuku veedu vaasapadi.. Just porumai thaan av asiyam to accept yhe responsibility you get as marumag.. Hubby kitta solrathum waste.. Ithellam petty matters which you can solve youself by your patience... Same thing amma kitta solrathum danger.. She will only look at the daughter point of view not daughter inlaw responsibilty point of view.. So be patient.. Time will solve everything..

deepa bala is offline Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Deepa
    Blog Entries

Geetha, Suganthi, Mahi & Lakshmi sis.. I wish every newly married girl reads your replies. Juz too good. idhukku mela theliva yaarumae answer kodukka mudiadhu.

umaravi2011 is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Uma

Hi

Nejamalume naan asanthu poiten unga advice paathu

you people are really amazing and thanks for sharing it will be a very good lesson for newly married ladies.

Penmai and Parasakthi like this.

umaravi
    COURAGE IS NOTHING BUT WILLING TO BE AFRAID

Ask a Recipe - I will try to post it for you