Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree77Likes

Talk about your In-Laws Here

Discussions on "Talk about your In-Laws Here" in "In-Laws" forum.

anbupurush is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: Talk about your In-Laws Here

Hi

Actually I don't want to tell anything ill about my mil. But I feel that there is nobody with whom I could share my pain, I thought after a long that i can share my feelings atleast with you friends. My mil is basically good person, but she is biased with her younger son. When i got married I was doing my CA, and I know stitching, embriodery and also i cook well.
    She is also good cook and has worked thread work and everything. from the beginning she use to compare me with her and use to say that i am no better . I ignored most of that, but she took the advantage to show me down in front of others. This has continued as my bil got married and his wife has studied upto 10th std and she doesnot know any work. but as she loved her younger son more than my husband she use to blame me for all the mistakes of my co sister. My cosister doesn't hesitate to take advantage with even telling a big lies. My mil never give me or my husband to justify our deeds she only believes whatever my cosister tells. The worst part of this is my children is also suffering by this bias, she always supports her younger grandchild, in this my elder son escaped some what as he went abroad to study, but my daughter suffers from their illtreat. My family income is a joint one and all the control is with my fil, we could do nothing. but some three years back my fil has asked us to live in another house. I thought i am rid of this bias, but this has increased to much more extent, my daughter and my bil son goes to school in same car, they use to say some complaint daily on her and my mil use to call me scold me that i am spoiling the child and i should hand over the child to her. My daughter and the driver and my bil son say that she didnot tell or do anything, but my bil and co sister lies with my mil and make my daughter suffer. My bil,s son is a good boy he loves me very much, he use tell me that his mother always complaint about me with grand mother. He calls me amma and my husband as daddy, he calls his mother with her name, he never accept her as his amma. Even today my daughter came home crying for her uncle has scolded her for bringing her friend in the car who is a neighbour. Only some aarudhaal in all this mess is my fil who doesnot support us directly but supports us indirectly.

Friends I am sharing this here because really I donot know what to do, but now my mind is little relaxed.

Thanks for reading.

Sponsored Links

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Hi Anbupurush,

Sad to note the idiotic attitude of your MIL , BIL and co-sister.

Atleast you could be satisfied with FIL and BIL's son's affection.

Most of the MILs have one or the other ill-treating attitude towards their DIL.

Jayanthy

anbupurush is offline Friends's of Penmai

hi, thanks for your comfort. I thought i could not tell anybody about my heart pain, but i have lot of friends who can comfort me. Thanks once again.

jv_66 and gkarti like this.