• 5 Post By vijivedachalam
  • 6 Post By prishan
  • 4 Post By maryjoes
  • 6 Post By Geetha A
  • 3 Post By Rudhraa
  • 5 Post By nlakshmi
  • 3 Post By sumitra

MIL approach negatively

Discussions on "MIL approach negatively" in "In-Laws" forum.

maryjoes is offline Newbie

MIL approach negatively

i am now 2 mnths pregnant, before a year i got pregnant but aborted in the 3rd month, so now my mil just discouraging me that i will be aborted this time also .

it irritates me a lot and i am losing hope. how can i manage this prob.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

Re: MIL approach negatively

Hi congrats pa for pregnant.
    Thank the god and concentrate on your health.
    Avoid arguement if she argued also.
    Keep your mind and soul happily.
    Definitely you will deliver cute baby. Trust god and care the baby pa.
    Dont get tense or angry now. Till 5 months you have to be carefull. I will pray for you pa. God bless you and child.

life is so beautiful....

prishan is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    priya

hi maryjoes.....congrats dear ..i too got spnt abortion in my first pregnancy at 3rd month..then i got pregnant next year and gave birth to a cute little angle..now she is 1yr old...also it was a normal delivery...so dont worry abt anything ,all old sayings are myth...be cheerfull..eat healthy and start dream abt ur baby...

maryjoes is offline Newbie

thanks for your support friends.. yeah i know it was myth, but her words makes me to lose hope.

thanks for your prayers too viji and prishan

Geetha A is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Citizen's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anu
    Blog Entries

தோழி,

முதலில் அவர் பேசும் விஷயத்தை பெரிது படுத்தாதீர்கள். அவர்கள் அனைவரும் பழமையில் ஊரியவர்கள். இப்பொழுது உங்களுக்கு தேவை மன நிம்மதி. ஏனெனில் டென்ஷன், பதற்றம், கோபம் முதலியவை மிகவும் ஆபத்து இந்த சூழ்நிலையில். இறைவனிடம் மனதை செலுத்துங்கள். நேர்மறை(positive) சிந்தனை மட்டுமே உங்களுக்கு தேவை. அவர் ஒவ்வொரு தடவையும் சொல்லும் பொழுதும், உங்களுக்குள் சொல்லிக் கொள்ளுங்கள். குழந்தை மிகவும் அழகாக பிறக்கும் என்றும், பிறப்பதை கற்பனையும் செய்துப் பாருங்கள்.நிச்சயம் இது வெற்றித் தரும். கேளுங்கள் தரப்படும் . உங்கள் மனதை அமைதியாக வைத்துக்கொள்ளுங்கள்.

நீங்கள் பல விதங்களில் குழந்தயோடே இருங்கள் (கற்பனையில்). நல்ல விஷயங்களில் மனதை செலுத்துங்கள். நல்ல இசையை கேளுங்கள். நம் நல்ல எண்ணங்கள் நிச்சயம் வெற்றி பெறும். தோழி நீங்கள் சீக்கிரம்(10 மாதங்களுக்கு பிறகு) நல்ல விஷயத்தை சொல்லப் போகிறீகள். நாம் அனைவரும் கொண்டாடப் போகிறோம். வாழ்க வளமுடன்.

Our prayers are there for u always. God bless

Last edited by Geetha A; 20th Oct 2012 at 12:24 AM.
    Regards
    Anu

Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits

http://www.penmai.com/forums/india/4...tml#post460945

Rudhraa is offline Moderator & Blogger Commander's of Penmai

Hi mary, congrats on your pregnancy first. Stay cool and follow our friends advise too. This is very important stage in your pregnancy all your activities and thoughts reflects in your baby's developement.

Here is a little idea, if you don't mind why don't you go to your mom's home and stay there. It will be better to stay away from a negative minded people.

Consult with your husband and tell any other reason and go to your mom's home.

Have a healthy pregnancy.

Parasakthi, Geetha A and sumitra like this.
    Universal Rule Never Change!
    What you send out, comes back.
    What you sow, you reap.
    What you give, you get.

Bagavad Gita Discussion Group| Must Read Motivational Books!

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi Mary,
    Dont worry, everything will be fine... Be positive... yaarum solrathunaala ethuvum nadakaathu... avargal kadavul kidaiyaathu.. nadakanumnu irundha nadanthe theerum.
    atharkaaga unga mana thairiyathai vida koodaathu... neenga unga manathai positive a vachikonga... ithu thaan life... nammai suthi niraya negative thoughts surrounded a irukum... but athula irundhu ungala unga positive attitude thaan kaapathum. neenga unga kuzhandhaiya arokiyama pethu edupinganu modhala neenga nambunga.. appuram automatica andha nambikkaiye ungala thairiyama iruka vaikum...Oru velai avungalukkum bayama irukum, athe eppadi velipadutha theriyama, ippadi negativea pulamburangala irukum. Avungalukku maganoda varisunu varamodha konjam exciteda thaan irupaanga. athaiyum thappa eduthukaama, positivea eduthukonga. Put yourself in her shoes and think and you will find the solution to her negative thoughts. Be supportive to each other. Avunga vayasaanavanga..avungaloda thoughts a maathurathu kashtam, but ungalala avungalaukku methuva porumaiya eduthu solli puriya vaika mudiyum. Miscarriage aaga neriya reasons iruku... reason e illama kooda miscarriage aagum, but stress is the main reason for miscarriage.. neenga ungala nalla parthukonga.. watch where you going...careful while climbing stairs, walking... dont do too much household chores..like kuniyarathu nimurathu .. ithellam. sit slowly, turn slowly. eat healthy food. watch what you are eating...Avoid fruits like pineapple, some times mango,sesame products, papaya,bittergourd..etc...read good books, positive thinking books...All the very best!!!

Last edited by nlakshmi; 20th Oct 2012 at 02:31 AM.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dear Mary, Prayer is the only solution for these kind of problems. Be positive, be cheerful. With full dedication and confidence, pray the Lord. Don't worry. THE GOD is not your enemy. HE will help you. He is helping you always. He will help you to cross this kind of temperory hurdles put by poor humanbeings. Continuously pray the Lord and you will succeed. thanks

Parasakthi, Geetha A and Rudhraa like this.