Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By RamyaEswari
  • 1 Post By jv_66
  • 1 Post By nlakshmi
  • 2 Post By jessicalife

Depressed over my brother

Discussions on "Depressed over my brother" in "In-Laws" forum.

RamyaEswari is offline Newbie

Unhappy Depressed over my brother

I Am in great depression because of my mom and brother. I love them as anything else on this wordl.

I was much possessive over him too once. But at certain cases because of a married lady ( let me call as X here ) in his office, clashes came over me and my brother. He called me as a Prost*** and told she is good gal and am the ***. After that i didn't involve over their matters. They both speak a lot and lot. He used to speak abt her daily in home praising her dressing nature and her advice. He does each and every thing that X tells him. She has a nice husband too who believes her a lot and also know my brother too. She is having a school going boy too.

After i was called as *** i didnt involve in their matter. At first my mom was disliking her because of this attitude of my brother. We are seeing alliance for him and he is not showing any interest over the gals. But he tells X as we ( mom and myself ) not seeing bride for his marriage. Already my brother's office friends feels me as worst since i am taking the household responsibility after my dad's death. They criticized me telling my brother that " ur sis is going too much, not respecting u a.. bla bla.... " and my brother slowly moved away from me that time. I tried my level to be near him and was keen in getting a bride. Still its in process.

Recently when i accidentally took his mobile, found him speaking to X by 9PM and after 11Pm even doing msges. I was shocked to see this conversation, X texted to my bro that she got appointment next day for doc and she got seat and settled. This was sent by 11.45PM. My bro was coming to home and he started from office by 10.45PM. They have spoke in phone from 11PM too. I was much shocked on seeing this. How come a married lady speaking late night and texting him like this. Wont her husband speak on her anything ? Wont her kid asks her anything.

I got much anger and did a great mistake. Next day i msged X from my number asking dont u have sense, texting and speaking to a un married guy after 11PM. Wont ur husband ask u anything? R u a family gal. She didnt called me. She doesn't know its me. She simply called my bro nearly 4 times. Msged me " who is the genuine person speaking abt my family ? ". My bro attended her 4th call and spoke and found seriousness his voice. He was making her calm down there. I then realized that she is doing this only with my bro alone ( becos many unmarried guys are in my bro's office ). I revealed the truth to my bro and fought for this nonsense activity.

My mom admitted that what i did was right , since she has to be kept far from him. ( She admitted only with me ). For that my bro told that they had a office issue and so they spoke like that. I was much confused that after 11PM, what kind of issue is there with him alone and why not she msg of that. Why did she text some thing else. I also was confused that, why no other gals or guys called my brother for the office issue and only she alone ? I fought and just left over admitting i wont pick his mobile at any cost.

My mom went out with my bro and came back by night. Next day she fought with me like anything telling what i did was completely wrong. She directly asking me " what is for u , if they move like that ? why do u involve in their affairs? ". She also used same word *** and shouted and beat me like anything. after that i stopped speaking to my mom and brother.

Yesterday i checked his mails ( i used to check his mail for all bills to be paid and so he gave his pwd ) and chats and found a hell of chats with her. Flirting over her and her dressing. And they are speaking like lovers and not as friends even. If she is ill or hurt , he is falling for her even if me and my mom are near. She too if she is hurt or ill she calls my bro alone and speaks to him. Why dont she call her husband when she is hurt. Updating her doctor result to my bro first. My bro does what ever she tells. I have asked my bro to change his company for good career nearly 100 times. But he haven't tried even. He tells he likes here only a lot. She is mailing him openings and asking him you try this you try that.

I never seen my brother telling her to or asking her to tell abt her health to his husband when she calls him. She too calls my brother only first and tells that she is hurt there and here like that..

If she is not there for lunch he is feeling like food is not digested too. He is falling on her legs like anything. In their chats i also noticed that they both are possessive on each other too. In one chat i found my brother telling her " yesterday by 9om malini called me.. ", for that she replied " i guessed that since ur number was busy. she didnt tell me at all today... ". In another chat my brother asking her " r u pet for satish ( their project manager ), others are telling me.. " and she replied him " hey no no am not... satish speaks to me as he moves with others.. nothing between us.. ".

After this, am not able to speak to my brother or mom freely and started to hide my pains too which is due to my fiance. Please help me to come out of this. I dont know what is there between them and why do they do like this. Please......... I feel like dying. Please help me, how to get away from this depression.