Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree318Likes

Are you a Good Daughter-in-law - அத்தை...........நீங்களே சொல்லுங்கள் ...........நான்

Discussions on "Are you a Good Daughter-in-law - அத்தை...........நீங்களே சொல்லுங்கள் ...........நான் " in "In-Laws" forum.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: Are you a Good Daughter-in-law - அத்தை...........நீங்களே சொல்லுங்கள் ...........நான&

Quote Originally Posted by vijivedachalam View Post
    hi jeya akka,

naan firs first en mamiyar veetukku ponapa rombavey home sick ah feel panan................................. because amosphere totally different......so enakku diversion thevai patuthu........ so naan samayal la full concenrate panan......... ungala mathiri avalava pesama amaithiya iruthen( i mean amaithiya irukura mathiri nadichan, vera vazhi)ella velaiyum nanaey entha doub um ketkama senjan, automatic ah en aunty kku enai pidithu vitathu...............................................starting la. pattum padal iruthaley pathi problem ah naam avoid panalam ....................................... but now me and my hubby thaniya irukkom..........but daily avanga enkita phone la pesuvanga.............................................en aunty ku en samayal romba pidikkum.............

Ada......parava illaye Viji......nalla samayal expert a neenga..... ennadhaan, namaku munnadi nalla samaika therinjaalum, veetuku veedu taste maarupadume.....adhayum samalichu irukingale......initiala naan sila samayal, sodhapi iruken.

​Epdiyum MIL kitta nalla per vaangitta, matha ellar kittayum vaanginaa maadhiridhaan.

Sponsored Links
    Jayanthy

GayathriArun is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

Re: Are you a Good Daughter-in-law - அத்தை...........நீங்களே சொல்லுங்கள் ...........நானĮ

Are you a good daughter-in-law?
    Ivlo kashtamaana questions ellam answer panna mudiyaadhy, Jayanthi!?!? Just Kidding.

Yes, I am a good daughter-in-law. Unlike Jayanthi and Viji i spoke well with my in laws from the beginning itself. My aunty, uncle and sister in laws liked my cooking. I was very friendly with them. Then as it happens in every other houses i faced some incovenient and embarrasing situations which aroused because of misunderstandings. That was the time i stayed patient enough to tackle the situation. Never argued or claimed that i am right, just kept quiet with a little distance. Performed my tasks and responsobilities perfectly especially in my third sister in laws marriage. Took very good care of my aunty and uncle despite of the issues because i know that they both are really good and caring. I got rid off the fear that my husband will forsake them and gave the hope that we both are there for them. Then everything turned back well as before. Now i am in UAE and visit India once in a year. My aunty is no more, when she was bed ridden she thanked me for being with her and told that she knows well that i will take care of uncle and her 3 daughters well. Now all my three sister in laws and my father in law are okay with me. My uncle comes and stays with us on and off here. I visit them once in a year. I am proud to say that I am a good daughter in law.

Gayathri ArunPrakash

pooo80 is offline Commander's of Penmai

Re: Good Daughter-in-law - அத்தை...........நீங்களே சொல்லுங்கள் ...........நான் &#

இதெல்லாம் என் மாமியார் தான் சொல்லணும் என்னை பற்றி நானே எப்படி பெருமையா சொல்லிகிறது
    Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post

Adhellam irukattum, unga kadhaya sollunga pa

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: Are you a Good Daughter-in-law - அத்தை...........நீங்களே சொல்லுங்கள் ...........நான&

Quote Originally Posted by GayathriArun View Post
    Ivlo kashtamaana questions ellam answer panna mudiyaadhy, Jayanthi!?!? Just Kidding.

Yes, I am a good daughter-in-law. Unlike Jayanthi and Viji i spoke well with my in laws from the beginning itself. My aunty, uncle and sister in laws liked my cooking. I was very friendly with them. Then as it happens in every other houses i faced some incovenient and embarrasing situations which aroused because of misunderstandings. That was the time i stayed patient enough to tackle the situation. Never argued or claimed that i am right, just kept quiet with a little distance. Performed my tasks and responsobilities perfectly especially in my third sister in laws marriage. Took very good care of my aunty and uncle despite of the issues because i know that they both are really good and caring. I got rid off the fear that my husband will forsake them and gave the hope that we both are there for them. Then everything turned back well as before. Now i am in UAE and visit India once in a year. My aunty is no more, when she was bed ridden she thanked me for being with her and told that she knows well that i will take care of uncle and her 3 daughters well. Now all my three sister in laws and my father in law are okay with me. My uncle comes and stays with us on and off here. I visit them once in a year. I am proud to say that I am a good daughter in law.

Thanks for sharing Gayathri.......the main aim of this thread, is to bring out the various experiences faced by us, which will be helpful for others, to follow.

​You have very well tackled the situation. This is the way, one should handle the family. Yes, everyone of your family have understood you very well.

pooo80, gkarti, accool and 1 others like this.
    Jayanthy

accool is offline Guru's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by vijivedachalam View Post
    hi jeya akka,

naan firs first en mamiyar veetukku ponapa rombavey home sick ah feel panan................................. because amosphere totally different......so enakku diversion thevai patuthu........ so naan samayal la full concenrate panan......... ungala mathiri avalava pesama amaithiya iruthen( i mean amaithiya irukura mathiri nadichan, vera vazhi)ella velaiyum nanaey entha doub um ketkama senjan, automatic ah en aunty kku enai pidithu vitathu...............................................starting la. pattum padal iruthaley pathi problem ah naam avoid panalam ....................................... but now me and my hubby thaniya irukkom..........but daily avanga enkita phone la pesuvanga.............................................en aunty ku en samayal romba pidikkum.............
    amaithiya irukarathula ivlo nanmaigal iruka..............

hmmmmmmmmmm sindhu un future romba kashtam pola iruke..........

sudhavaidhi, pooo80 and jv_66 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GayathriArun View Post

super sis............

alaga sollirukeenga.........

jv_66 and GayathriArun like this.

Re: Good Daughter-in-law - அத்தை...........நீங்களே சொல்லுங்கள் ...........நான் &#

Quote Originally Posted by pooo80 View Post
    இதெல்லாம் என் மாமியார் தான் சொல்லணும் என்னை பற்றி நானே எப்படி பெருமையா சொல்லிகிறது
    ungaluku thannadakam jaasthi nu othukarom............

paravala sollunga sis...........

sudhavaidhi, pooo80 and jv_66 like this.

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: Are you a Good Daughter-in-law - அத்தை...........நீங்களே சொல்லுங்கள் ...........நானĮ

In my case, my MIL and FIL were very very conservative people.

Before marriage, my mother had trained me, to be independent and self-reliant. I used to go anywhere and everywhere, all alone.

But, the TABLE WAS TURNED, when I got married.

According to my in-laws, a girl should never go alone to any place.

And I obliged, for the sake of HARMONY OF THE FAMILY.

I left my job. I didn't go alone. I never used to reply, to whatever they complained. But these things happened only initially.

Later, after 5 years, I took over the full charge of the family, and they found that everything went off very well.

I have 5 SILs, and I used to do all the duties to be done for them. Till now they feel happy with me.

My MIL passed away 10 years back. That time, my FIL was 80 and everybody was worried about him. But , when I took care of him like my own child, even when he was attacked by DEMENTIA at the age of 85, every one was surprised. He himself, before Dementia, praised me, that in spite of his earlier tantrums, my care for him was so good.

Now, even he is no more.

My elder co-sister treats me as our MIL, why because you know, she tells that, I know all the sastrams and sambradayams, which she does not know till now.

Everybody in the family are elder to me, but nowadays, they ask me everything about the do's and dont's.

Jayanthy

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by pooo80 View Post

​Appapa......thannadakkathula ellarayum minjiduvinga poliruku.....Sari, appa unga MIL va kootitu vandhu, ungala pathi solla sollunga, naanga ellam unga arumai perumaya therinjukka vendama......

Jayanthy

NivetaMohan is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Niveta
    Blog Entries

aachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fact and fate machiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, aachooo future romba kasatam unnaku illada unnavarukuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hahahahha makkale..paarunga intha kodumaiye

jv_66, augustajudi and accool like this.
    Niveta निवेता

Kadhalum natpum iru kavidhaigal ....

Anbana Natpai nesikiren......

Nesikum naptai kadhalikiren..!

Natpu un meethu....

kadhal un natpu meethu...!