Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By perkypal
  • 1 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By smith5

Is all wife got beaten by their husband sometime?

Discussions on "Is all wife got beaten by their husband sometime?" in "In-Laws" forum.

perkypal is offline Newbie

Is all wife got beaten by their husband sometime?

Hi All,

This s raised question bcz of my conversation with my friend yesterday. She and her husband got quarrel with severe conversation which ended up in beating her. She called me and cried. I got shocked and suggested her to move to her parents place. She said ok in the morning and the very next day when i called her to know the situation. I got shocked she said i cnt my parents r scolding me and asking me to adjust. They also said its all common in every girls life.

According to me, how cn we adjust this? at least he shld feel guilty for that. Or in every girls life at some point will this happen? wht u penmaizz r thinking..

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Mary Daisy and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Is all wife got beaten by their husband sometime?

Hi Perkypal, there is no different opinion for me in this case. I am fully with you. The traditional Indian family system has given the highest importance to the male member (s) of the family. That is how these atrocities are happening on house wife. Whenever any body even your dearest friend approach with this kind of problem, you have to advise her to adjust and adjust only. As per law, she can go and give complaint in the police station. But how many ladies are dare enough to go to police station and give complaint. Because of this fear of going to police station only makes the male members of the family to behave like wild animals on the female members of the family. I know the cases the female members of the family have been beaten by not only husband, but also the father in law, brother in law......... The fear of social security of the wife is the only question after the wife has gone to give complain in the police station. Afterwards she has to live alone in the society. Even the wife's father, mother won't support this move. Kallaanaalum kanavan, pullaanaalum purushan endra mooda nambikkai maarum kaalam varavendum. Adhuvarai................ ?????????????

Mary Daisy likes this.

smith5 is offline Newbie

Re: Is all wife got beaten by their husband sometime?

Both husband and wife are grown up in different conditions, their likes are different, most cases somebody has to compromise and sacrifice something...i will not say that it is the duty of woman ..

Mary Daisy likes this.