Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By sumathisrini
  • 2 Post By sumathisrini
  • 3 Post By sumathisrini
  • 1 Post By sumitra

Birthday wishes for Brother-in-law

Discussions on "Birthday wishes for Brother-in-law" in "In-Laws" forum.

sumathisrini is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

Birthday wishes for Brother-in-law

This post gives you ideas for warm birthday wishes that you can write on your brother-in-law’s birthday greeting card. By definition a brother-in-law is your sister’s husband, wife’s brother or husband’s brother. Celebrate his birthday like he is a part of your first family so that you create lifelong ties and a bond that lasts generations.

Happy Birthday to the best brother in law in the whole wide world! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year!

More than my brother in law I consider you as a brother, you are a good person and so today I want to wish you all the best. Congratulations on your birthday.

Happy birthday to the man who is less of a brother-in-law more like a brother-by-blood.

Having an awesome brother-in-law makes it worthwhile to have an annoying sister like mine. Happy birthday mate.

You are my wife’s sister’s husband but that does n’t stop me from calling you a brother of my own. Happy birthday.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by sumathisrini; 20th Dec 2013 at 04:06 PM.
    sumitra and gkarti like this.

Real Name
    Sumathi

Re: Birthday wishes for Brother-in-law

Dear brother in law I want to wish you spend a nice birthday in the company of all the people you love most, your sister and I wish you all the best.

I see you like a brother, I really appreciate you because you are a good man. Congratulations on your birthday and may God bless you with many more years of life.

My dear brother-in-law, as long as you keep taking my side when I have an argument with your sister, you will keep receiving cool gifts on your birthday. Happy birthday.

Your loving nature and cool attitude make it a pleasure to have you in the family. Happy birthday to my brother-in-law.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dear brother in law. May you get the best of everything in life.

sumitra and gkarti like this.

Real Name
    Sumathi

God gives awesome brothers-in-law to people who don’t have real brothers. And God exactly did that with me too. Happy birthday.

Your loving nature and cool attitude make it a pleasure to have you in the family. Happy birthday to my brother-in-law.

Our relationship has gone beyond brother-in-law to just brother. I love that about you and so glad that I have you in my life! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you, brother in law. I wish you to count your life by smiles, not tears, and your age by friends, not years!

In times of crisis, I always think of you as my brother and not my brother-in-law. I hope you think of me the same way. Happy birthday.

balamade4u, sumitra and gkarti like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Nice messages. thank you Sumathisrini!

sumathisrini likes this.