User Tag List

Like Tree24Likes
  • 5 Post By umarani6
  • 5 Post By Mals
  • 5 Post By swethasri88
  • 5 Post By vijivedachalam
  • 4 Post By jv_66

SIL is illtreating me for fairness

Discussions on "SIL is illtreating me for fairness" in "In-Laws" forum.

umarani6 is offline Newbie

SIL is illtreating me for fairness

I am in moderate colour my SIL is very fair. she is so fair in her colour. because of this she is illtreating me very much. i had noticed more than 4-5 times she mentioned in front of my relatives and in one function. what can i do?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Mals is offline Guru's of Penmai

Re: SIL is illtreating me for fairness

The best way to treat such sick souls is give them mildly the way they start.

Next time, when you have guests and the conversation continues, you drop the bag first.

Tell, I am dark and it did not matter when I got married, but after marriage I am made to realize that I am standing out as a dark complexioned person in this family. My SIL is very fair and very beautiful, she could have been a heroine in one of the movies if she had tried but she did not, her fairness is not bothering me, but I am sure when there is an audition for being a heroine, she will win it hands down.
    Look at your SIL and tell her, what say, you are the most beautiful person in this universe, in fact you look more beautiful than these guests here..

That will take her back....

swethasri88 is offline Newbie

the best is to give tit for tat to her.

tell her that, only mind and thoughts matter color doesnt matter for a life.

கலரோட யாரும் வாழ்வதில்லை மனம் தான் வேண்டும். எனக்கு தெரிஞ்சே நிறைய திருமணம் அழகைப்பார்த்து திருமணம் செய்து தோற்றுள்ளது. நீங்கள் உங்கள் கணவருக்கு மட்டும் முனிரமை கொடுங்கள். அவர் என்ன நினைகிரர்னு பாருங்கள்.

அழகா கலரா இருக்கிற நிறைய பேருக்கு நல்ல மனம் இருப்பதில்லை. மனம் முழுவதும் போட்டி பொறாமை, வஞ்சனை தான். உங்கள் நாத்தனார்க்கு அது தான் . அதை காண்பிக்க தான் தன்னுடைய கலரால் உங்களுக்கு இப்படி சொல்றாங்க.

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

hi umarani,
    as u r matured,don't consider this as a issue........she may be fair,but her blood colour is red As same as others na........shemay be fair but her activities shows her ugly face....

just ignore her words and acvities....be ssmart and bold in front of her......just ask her only one question?"at the age of abve 50 if u have same fairness means iwill accept u r fair"....

leave it uma,,don't consider her childishness......u be silent.silence is the best revenge.........

be bold pa....

life la naama innum paarkka vendiyathu evlavo iruku....ithellam oru vishayama pa....cheer up pa.....

Last edited by vijivedachalam; 24th Jul 2014 at 07:35 PM.
    life is so beautiful....

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Welcome to Penmai, Umarani.

Yes...these kind of talks do happen for the dark complexioned persons. And that too, if the SIL happens to be fairer than the DIL, it will surely happen.

Now, what you can do is, Just ignore these kind of talks.

Never bother about these talks. Most of the SILs will have one or the other reason to talk ill about the new DIL. Even after many many years of marriage, they do talk like these.

Show yourself through your talents, good deeds, by giving respect to elders and all the others, being a very good person to all the others, hosting everyone .

Being like these, will improve the impression about you with all the relatives of the family and they themselves will later on shut your SIL's mouth by praising about your wonderful talents whereas the color never minds.

She herself might realize your goodness and start praising you in the years to come.

If she is still mentioning the same , first tell her while you both are alone, that her brother has married you willingly and is leading a very good life, and only the soul has to be good and not the color.

If she is still mentioning the same in front of others, then you can mention in front of others also, that only the good soul matters and not the color.Tell them that if you are arrogant with a fair skin, will it be acceptable. Most of them will support you and your SIL will never open her mouth regarding this.

Jayanthy