Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By swetha74
  • 4 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By sathya88

bil will stay in our home temporarily

Discussions on "bil will stay in our home temporarily" in "In-Laws" forum.

swetha74 is offline Newbie

bil will stay in our home temporarily

hi all

i am married for 3 years and i have a daughter who is a year old. i need advice for this problem. my bil is coming to our home by next month for his project. he will stay in our home for 2 months. basically i don't like his attitude. he is very worst character. he don't even know how to behave with elders. he always calls me darling which i don't like it. i told this many times to him also to my husband. but he didnt changed. he don't respect girls and anybody. after that we came separately because of my husband's transfer. 2 yrs went happily without his annoying talks. but he will come to our home next month. i don't want him to stay with us. it will create any problem with me and my husband. how to say this to my husband that i don't like the stay of his brother in our home.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sathya88 likes this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: bil will stay in our home temporarily

Hi Swetha, welcome to penmai.com! I Understand your problem. 2 years period would have made lot of changes in his charcter. Always hope for the best. Please tell your husband that if your bil has not changed his attitude and behaves in the same way as he was behaving earlier, your husband has to strictly tell him to stay in some other accommodation. If your bill's attitude and behaviour is changed means you try to accommodate otherwise drive him out.All the best. thank you!

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

hi sumitra nice suggestion. swetha, pls listen to her words.

jv_66 likes this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by sumitra View Post
    Hi Swetha, welcome to penmai.com! I Understand your problem. 2 years period would have made lot of changes in his charcter. Always hope for the best. Please tell your husband that if your bil has not changed his attitude and behaves in the same way as he was behaving earlier, your husband has to strictly tell him to stay in some other accommodation. If your bill's attitude and behaviour is changed means you try to accommodate otherwise drive him out.All the best. thank you!

Wonderful suggestion Sumitra sister.

Jayanthy