Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sathya88
  • 1 Post By madhus

in-laws issues

Discussions on "in-laws issues" in "In-Laws" forum.

madhus is offline Newbie

in-laws issues

hi i am married for 10yrs. mother of 2 children. elder son is doing his 7th and my daughter is studying 3rd std. from the beginnins i have issues with my in-laws. the major problem is my fil and sil. they are only big problem in my relationship with my husband. soon after our marriage we lived in a separate family. but after few years, my in-laws (mil, fil and sil who is living separately from his husband) joined in our family. because of them particularly sil more problems came in our family. after some problems, they lived separately near to our area. that also big issue for us. they never cooked. i want to cook and bag the foods for them. this happened very often. we shifted our home far away from their place. some years gone peacefully. and now again the same situation, they also shifted to nearby house. my sil what to say very very lazy person. not at all doing any work in home. mil only doing all works. mil only cooking foods for everybody. sil has two kids and she never cares for them. daily i need to prepare lunch for them also. i don't hesitate to work for that kids and my mil. but my sil, what she is doing simply in home?she don't even cook for children? my husband and fil are supporting her. they are saying she don't have any others than us, she is living separately and we only need to take care of her. we can take care but should we do these works and all. being a woman cant she take care of her own family. because of her my husband fights with me daily? pls tell what i have to do these people?