Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By kalai raj
  • 3 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By sathya88

gonna live in in-laws home after marriage

Discussions on "gonna live in in-laws home after marriage" in "In-Laws" forum.

kalai raj is offline Newbie

gonna live in in-laws home after marriage

hi friends, i got married in nov 2014. as we didn't plan to settle down at my husband's working place, few days after he left me in my home and he went to chennai. i am at salem now. my in-laws are in erode. every week end my husband visit my home and some weekends we go to erode. after his leave he go to chennai and i will in my mom's home. last week my husband discussed this matter and he asked to live with his parents hereafter. he told that his parents are feeling lonely and they want me to take care of the house and them as well. my husband discussed the same with my parents too. they also agreed with him. i know i should be there after my marriage. but i am little bit scared about living with in-laws. since i am being in my mom's home after my marriage, i not yet ready for this life. next week i need go there. pls tell me how to handle with this. how to talk with my in-laws and how to be good dil for them.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name

Re: gonna live in in-laws home after marriage

Welcome to Penmai....Kalai.

Congrats for your marriage and Best wishes for you to start your married life with your In-laws too.

Why your husband is not preferring your stay with him after marriage?

He should be very happy to stay with you and will get all the helps for his household activities.

Are you working? Can't you get transferred to his place?

If you both prefer to stay in Chennai, then you can take your in-laws too to Chennai and live together.

You can discuss about this too with your husband.

Anyway, I am giving you lots and lots of tips for your query. Please click the below links which will be of help to you.

Tips to maintain good relations with MIL

How to run Smooth family

How to maintain good relationship with in-laws

Overcoming In-laws Problems

Tips to have a good relation / understanding with your husband

Tips to maintain good relationship with SIL ( Sister(s)- in- law)

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

Re: gonna live in in-laws home after marriage

hi kalai, there is nothing to fear to live with your in-laws. its very common to feel like this.don't worry about it. your husband will be with you at weekends right. so don't feel. jayanthy given you some links which contains many tips to maintain good relationship with your in-laws. pls read it and try to follow to maintain good relationship with them.

jv_66 and premabarani like this.