Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By nithycool
  • 5 Post By sumitra
  • 4 Post By sathya88
  • 1 Post By nithycool

mil blaming my son

Discussions on "mil blaming my son" in "In-Laws" forum.

nithycool is offline Newbie

mil blaming my son

hi sisters

i am married for 4 years. its an arranged marriage. i have a son and he is 2.4yrs old. beginning years of my marriage life were too good. there was a good relationship with me and my husband. but after my child's birth everything changed. we had very big loss in our business and we financially affected very much. after that so much of misunderstanding between me and my husband. my mil saying that everything is because of my son. his horoscope is not good. it only affects our life. i told her many times not to point my son for family problems. but she does the same when any prob in home. she makes me very upset. now a days my husband also believes her words. pls help me sisters. what i can do now. how to change their thoughts.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: mil blaming my son

Hi Friend, welcome to penmai.com! Be cool! Don't worry about their criticisms about your son! You cannot change them! You only has to change your mind to accommodate such criticisms and scoldings! Have patience and the time will change at that time everything will be normal. Please wait with some extra ordinary patience and tolerance. All the best; thank you!

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

yen innum ippadi irukkanga. neenga kooda poruthu polam. but unga son purinchukura vayasu aayiduchu. avanuku avanai blame pandrathu nallave purinchukka mudiyum. unga payan irukum pothu unga mil intha mathiri pesarangana athai avoid pannunga. pasanga emotional affect aayiduvanga intha mathiri pesarathai ketkum pothu.

unga kanavarkita ithai pathi oru nal porumaiya pesunga. avar intha business tension athu ithunnu busy ya illama konjam freeya irukkum pothu ithai pathi pesunga. unga kulanthai ithanala kastapaduvanu solli muthalla avaruku puriya vaiyunga. appurama unga kanavarai unga mamiyarta pesa sollunga.

appadiyum ithu continue aachunna oru nalla josiyarkita poi parunga. just avanga manasu thirupthikku. avan enna solrangannu kelunga. josiyar vayala appdi ethum illannu solitanganna unga mamiyar pinna pesarathai niruthiduvanga. illa ethavathu pariharam solrangalanu parunga.

pothuva intha mathiri iruntha perumal kovil or ethavathu oru koviluku pillaiyai thathu koduthu vanga solvanga. enga relative oruthar rameshwarathla thathu homam panni kulanthaiya thathu koduthu vanginanga. ithai pathi vena yartayavathu kelunga. unga mamiyarku kooda therinchu irukkalam. visarichu parunga.

Parasakthi, jv_66, sumitra and 1 others like this.

nithycool is offline Newbie

hi sisters thanks a lot. i will ask my husband or mil to see astrologer. then only they will believe. thank you so much.

sathya88 likes this.

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by nithycool View Post
    hi sisters thanks a lot. i will ask my husband or mil to see astrologer. then only they will believe. thank you so much.
    you re welcome pa.