Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By umapathi padma
  • 3 Post By sumitra
  • 3 Post By sathya88

How to deal with my mil's insulting talks

Discussions on "How to deal with my mil's insulting talks" in "In-Laws" forum.

How to deal with my mil's insulting talks

Hello All

Please help me. I have a slim structure. 8months back i got married. Before my marriage i was very slim. After marriage i gain some weight. Now my problem is my mil. She alwats barbs about my structure. She is insulting me infront of everyone that i am very slim and because of that only i not yet conceived like that. When somebody comes to our home she started to blabbering about me. My husband is nothing feel bad about my structure. he asked me gain weight for being healthy. Also he don't nag about always. He is very caring and loveable. But my mil taunting when my husband is not in home. if he heard her mom's talk he will scold her for saying like that. I don't want to bring this matter to my husband. It may create some other problems. please guide me dears. How can i deal with my nagging mil?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Parasakthi, sumitra and sathya88 like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: How to deal with my mil's insulting talks

Hi Padma, welcome to penmai.com! just keep quiet! Don't worry about her remarks! Don't give any weightage for all these things! Don't react! Have patience and tolerance ! Time will solve your problem. All the best! thank you!

Parasakthi, jv_66 and sathya88 like this.

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

Re: How to deal with my mil's insulting talks

hi uma unga mil solra vitham thappu. but avanga soldra matter konjam consider panna vendiya visayam. neenga romba slim-ah iruntha ungaloda pregnancy and labor pothu ungaluku ethavathu problem vara chance iruku. avanga solrathai othuki vechutu neengale konjam practical ah yoshichu parunga. ungalukum thevaiyana alavu stamina venum. unga height and weight balanced a irukannu parunga. illanna, neenga thevaiyana weight poda muyarchikalam athula thappu. athu ungaluku romba nalathum kooda. neenga ungala aarogyama vechukarathula thappu illaiyae. unga mil solranga appadinkarathukkaka asaltavum irukka vendam.

Parasakthi, jv_66 and sumitra like this.