User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By nandhini_78
  • 3 Post By jv_66
  • 1 Post By nandhini_78
  • 1 Post By nandhini_78
  • 1 Post By madhu001

sil need my jewelleries

Discussions on "sil need my jewelleries" in "In-Laws" forum.

nandhini_78 is offline Newbie

sil need my jewelleries

hello friends i am looking for good advice from you all. i am married for for 4.5 years and i have 3 yr old daughter. my husband is good salaried person. we are living happy life with our kid. we have some savings for our family. my in-laws are living separately from us. they are living with their elder daughter as she need to go for job they are taking care of their children. now my sil's husband is going to start new business. so they need some money for investment. they asked us and my husband gave 2 lakhs for them from our savings. but again they are asking us for my jewellery to get jewel loan. i am not interested to give my jewelleries for them. we don't even thought our jewelleries for our financial problems. but my sil is asking for it without any guilty. my husband discussed this matter with me and i asked him that what he thinks. he also not interested give our jewels. but my sil continuously asking. now my mil also joined with her. how to handle this problem? how can we say that we are not interested to give jewels? we already given the money which is possible for us. but why they again asking for us.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 likes this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: sil need my jewelleries

Welcome to penmai....Nandhini.

Yes....what you and your husband are thinking is right.

Having already given monetary help, again you need not give your jewels also for them.

Your Husband can tell his sister openly, that he is not at all interested in lending her , your jewels, and will never give them.

He can also tell the reason as, if your parents come to know about this, they may feel very bad about this and that he does'nt want to acquire bad name from his in-laws. (since only your parents would have given you the jewels for you during your marriage).

If it is possible for your husband, and if your financial position allows, your husband may give a final monetary help of 3 to 5 lakhs in rupees to his sister. He has to tell her that he is not ready to help her any further.

He can also advice her that her husband can go for any job, save money and then start his business in small scale and then develop it later.

This is my suggestion.

Jayanthy

hi jayanthy thanks for taking time to reply me. ya, my husband spoke with his mother regarding this matter. but my mil still stick to her point. she called him as 'pondatti dasan' and scolded him for supporting me. he scold him that he is not caring for his sister. so my husband is very upset. we already given the possible amount to them. if we need to give more, we need to close our fd's and all. we don't like to do so. as he upset, may i talk with my sil or mil about this matter?

jv_66 likes this.

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by nandhini_78 View Post
    hi jayanthy thanks for taking time to reply me. ya, my husband spoke with his mother regarding this matter. but my mil still stick to her point. she called him as 'pondatti dasan' and scolded him for supporting me. he scold him that he is not caring for his sister. so my husband is very upset. we already given the possible amount to them. if we need to give more, we need to close our fd's and all. we don't like to do so. as he upset, may i talk with my sil or mil about this matter?
    Welcome Nandhini.

No ma.....You should never talk/argue these sensitive issues like money matters to any of your in-laws.

All your in-laws can take these talks easier, when it is told by their son or brother. Whereas, they will never take it in the proper sense , when it is told (even if it is in a softer tone) by their DIL.

So, you please don't talk this to them.

உங்க நாத்தனார் தன்னோட நகைகளை , இந்த பிஸினெஸ்க்காக கண்டிப்பா கொடுத்து இருப்பாங்கன்னு நம்பறேன் .

சரி , இவ்ளோ பேசற உங்க மாமியாரும் , தன்னோட நகைகள் , வெள்ளிப் பாத்திரங்களை , தன் பொண்ணுக்காக கொடுத்து இருக்காங்களா ? ஏற்கனவே கொடுத்துட்டாங்கன்னா ஓகே .

இல்லைனா, மொதல்ல அவங்களை அதெல்லாம் , பொண்ணுக்கே கொடுக்க சொல்லுங்க . அவங்களுக்கு பின்னாடி உங்களுக்கு எதுவுமே வேண்டாம்ன்னு சொல்லிடுங்க .

உங்க மாமியார் , உங்க கணவரை "பொண்டாட்டி தாசன் " ன்னு சொன்னா சொல்லிட்டு போகட்டும் . இதுக்கெல்லாம் கவலைப் பட்டுட்டு இருந்தா வேலைக்கு ஆகாது .

நாளைக்கு , உங்களுக்கு (உங்க குடும்பத்துக்கு ) ஒரு பிரச்சினை வந்தா (financial ) அந்த சமயத்துல , உங்களோட இந்த நகைகள் தானே உதவியா இருக்கும் . இப்போதைக்கு அவங்க அடகுதான் வைக்கப் போறாங்கன்னாலும், ஒருவேளை அதெல்லாம் திருப்ப முடிலைனா என்ன செய்றது ? அப்போ , உங்களுக்கு தேவையான போது , நீங்க யார்கிட்ட போய் உதவி கேட்கறது ?

தவிர , நீங்க ஒண்ணு செய்யலாம் . உங்களால் முடிஞ்ச அளவு பணத்தை , நீங்க இப்போ போட்டு இருக்கற FD யை க்ளோஸ் பண்ணாம , அதுல , உங்களுக்கு வேணுங்கற பணத்தை லோன் ஆக வாங்கிக்கலாம் . FD அப்படியே இருக்கும் . நீங்க மாசா மாசம் ஒரு குறிப்பிட்ட தொகையை , installment ல கட்டிட்டு வந்துட்டா , அந்த வாங்கின லோன் அடைஞ்சுடும் . இதைப் பத்தி பேங்க்ல விசாரிச்சுட்டு, அதுக்கேத்த மாதிரி கூட செயல்படலாம் .

இந்தப் பணத்தை அவர் தங்கை /அக்கா கிட்ட கொடுத்துட்டு , "இதுக்கு மேலே ஒரு பைசா தர முடியாது . அனாவசியமா , பண விஷயத்துனால , உறவு முறியக் கூடாது . உன்னோட உறவு எனக்கு எப்பவும் ரொம்ப முக்கியம் . அதை எப்பவும் தக்க வைக்க சுமுகமா போவோம் " அப்படின்னு உங்க கணவர் தன் சகோதரி கிட்ட சொல்லிடணும்.

தங்கை மேலே பாசம் இருக்கறதால மட்டும்தான் , இந்தளவு பண உதவி செய்து இருக்கறதா , அவங்க அம்மாகிட்ட சொல்லணும் உங்க கணவர் .

இதுக்கு மேலே எந்த வித உதவியும் செய்ய முடியாதுன்னு கண்டிப்பா சொல்லிடணும் .

மேலே சொன்ன எல்லா விஷயத்தையும் , கண்டிப்பா உங்க கணவர் மட்டுமே அவங்க அம்மா , தங்கை கிட்ட பேசணும் . நீங்க வாயே திறக்கக் கூடாது .

Last edited by jv_66; 12th Feb 2015 at 10:01 AM.
    Jayanthy

இது தொடர்கதையாகவே தான் இருக்கிறது. கொஞ்சம் நாள் அவங்க எதுவும் கேட்காமல் இருந்தாங்க இப்போ மறுபடியும். நேற்று வீட்டில் சண்டை வந்து விட்டது. இதனால் எங்கள் அமைதி போகனும்னு நினைக்க தோணுது அக்கா.

பேசாம கொடுதிடாலாம்னு எனக்கு தோணுது, ஆனா இப்போ என் கணவர் அவர்கள் மீது கோவமாக உள்ளார். எத்தனை முறை சொன்னாலும் கேட்க மாற்றங்க.

jv_66 likes this.

madhu001 is offline Friends's of Penmai

hmmm..from the way they force you to give your jewelleries, they are never going to give it back..if you are ok with losing the jewels , give it ...its your jewels, even your husband can't take them forcefuly...sil and mil doesnt have any rights..think about your parents hard earned money to buy those jewelleries..its your financial security...make sure to have your husband's support..

jv_66 likes this.

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by nandhini_78 View Post
    இது தொடர்கதையாகவே தான் இருக்கிறது. கொஞ்சம் நாள் அவங்க எதுவும் கேட்காமல் இருந்தாங்க இப்போ மறுபடியும். நேற்று வீட்டில் சண்டை வந்து விட்டது. இதனால் எங்கள் அமைதி போகனும்னு நினைக்க தோணுது அக்கா.

பேசாம கொடுதிடாலாம்னு எனக்கு தோணுது, ஆனா இப்போ என் கணவர் அவர்கள் மீது கோவமாக உள்ளார். எத்தனை முறை சொன்னாலும் கேட்க மாற்றங்க.
    ஹாய் @nandhini_78

இல்லம்மா , எந்த காரணத்தை கொண்டும் , உங்களோட நகைகளை யாருக்கும் கொடுக்கவே வேண்டாம் .

யார் வேணா என்ன வேணா சொல்லட்டும் , எப்படி வேணா சண்டை போடட்டும் . இந்தக் காதில் வாங்கி அந்தக் காதால் விட்டுடுங்க .

நாளைக்கு உங்களுக்கு ஒரு கஷ்டம்ன்னா , இந்த நகைகள்தான் உங்க உதவிக்கு வரும் . யாருக்கும் எப்பவும் , நிதி நிலைமை ஒரே போல இருக்காது .

சரி , இப்போ அவங்க பேசுறாங்கன்னு உங்க நகைகளை கொடுத்துடறீங்கன்னு வைங்க . ஒருவேளை அந்த பணத்தை வச்சுக்கிட்டும் உங்க நாத்தானாரோட பிஸினெஸ் வெற்றியடையாம , அந்த நகைகளை உங்களுக்கு திரும்ப கொடுக்க முடியாம போச்சுன்னா , அடுத்ததா உங்களோட வீடு (சொந்தமா இருந்தா ), இன்னும் வேற எந்த சொத்து இருக்கோ , அதை வச்சு பணம் புரட்டி கொடுக்க சொன்னா என்ன செய்வீங்க ??

இது ஒரு தொடர்கதையாகவே மாறலாம் .

இதை ஏன் சொல்றேன்னா , நல்ல உள்ளம் கொண்ட மனுஷங்களா இருந்தா , ஒரு முறை இந்த வழியைச் சொல்லி உதவி கேட்டு , எப்போ அந்த நகைக்கு உரியவங்க அந்த வழியை மறுத்துட்டாங்களோ , அதுக்குப் பிறகு அதைப் பத்தி திரும்ப பேச ரொம்பவே அசிங்கப் படுவாங்க .

ஆனா இவங்க அப்படியில்லைன்னும்போது , நீங்கதான் உஷாரா இருக்கணும் .

பேசினா பேசிட்டு போகட்டும் . இதுக்கெல்லாம் கவலையே படக்கூடாது .

நிறைய மாமியார்கள் இன்னும் எவ்வளவோ விஷயங்களுக்கு இல்லாத பொல்லாத விதமா எல்லாம் மருமகள்களை திட்டுறாங்க . இதுக்கெல்லாம் திருப்பி பதில் கொடுக்கவே கூடாது . காதிலேயே வாங்காத மாதிரி போய்டணும் .

உங்க கணவருக்கும் இதில் இஷ்டமில்லை என்னும்போது , கண்டிப்பா நீங்க எதுக்கும் கவலையே படவேண்டாம் .

கணவரும் சேர்ந்து இந்த வழிக்கு வற்புறுத்தினால் மட்டுமே உங்க பாடு திண்டாட்டம் .

இதுதான் என்னுடைய கருத்து .

Jayanthy