Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By sri.mathi
  • 2 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By sri.mathi
  • 1 Post By jv_66
  • 1 Post By sri.mathi
  • 1 Post By jv_66

need advice

Discussions on "need advice" in "In-Laws" forum.

sri.mathi is offline Newbie

need advice

hi sisters

i need advice from you. me and my hubby living in mysore and in-laws are in tamilnadu.a my hubby used to call them regularly at night. when he is calling i also speak with them. at times they talked to their son only and not to me. but i don't bother about it. i just thought what is there to talk with them daily. even i make a call to my mom 2 days once. if i have any doubt or any need only i will call them. but they are started complaining to my husband i am not calling her regularly and i am avoiding them. whenever i didn't talk with him, i used to enquire my husband about their wellbeing. my husband also knows that i am not avoiding them. but they feel like. now what i do. i can't be so formal.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: need advice

Hi Srimathi, welcome to penmai.com! People are like that only. They don't talk to you when you talk to them ! But if you don't call frequently they will complain. Anyway even if there is a matter or not you make phone calls to them daily and enquire about their well being! What you are going to loose? It is matter of just courtesy! Even they don't show any interest in talking to you, don't stop calling them! All the best! thank you!

jv_66 and sri.mathi like this.

hi sumitra sister thanks for your reply. i am not going lose anything because of calling to them. but the matter is, i can't be so formal. if i ask how you all doing that won't be from my heart. i just ask without any care. i don't want that. i am caring for them too. but they think if i call regularly only, i am caring for them. what to do.

jv_66 likes this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by sri.mathi View Post
    hi sumitra sister thanks for your reply. i am not going lose anything because of calling to them. but the matter is, i can't be so formal. if i ask how you all doing that won't be from my heart. i just ask without any care. i don't want that. i am caring for them too. but they think if i call regularly only, i am caring for them. what to do.
    Hi Shrimathi,

if you feel it so formal, then you can talk to them once in 2 days and just ask your MIL "Is everybody fine? and Is there any new news?"

That's all....this will make them happy.

you don't need to ask anything else.

On these days of your talks with them, you can plan with your husband, that he may enquire few matters and you may enquire the rest.

You need to be little formal when it comes to in -laws. This is just to make them happy, which they expect from you. And you are not going to loose anything just by these courtesy calls, once in 2 days.

Last edited by jv_66; 3rd Mar 2015 at 02:19 PM.
    sri.mathi likes this.
    Jayanthy

hi jayanthy sister i am speaking with them 2 days once. but they expect me to call many times in a day. i don't know why. anyways i will try call them often. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Hi Shrimathi,

if you feel it so formal, then you can talk to them once in 2 days and just ask your MIL "Is everybody fine? and Is there any new news?"

That's all....this will make them happy.

you don't need to ask anything else.

On these days of your talks with them, you can plan with your husband, that he may enquire few matters and you may enquire the rest.

You need to be little formal when it comes to in -laws. This is just to make them happy, which they expect from you. And you are not going to loose anything just by these courtesy calls, once in 2 days.

jv_66 likes this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by sri.mathi View Post
    hi jayanthy sister i am speaking with them 2 days once. but they expect me to call many times in a day. i don't know why. anyways i will try call them often. thank you.
    Yes Shrimathi....this seems to be ridiculous....talking through STD, many times a day is utter ridiculous.

You may follow whatever you are doing now.

Just ignore their complaints and be happy.

Parasakthi likes this.
    Jayanthy