Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By NithyaRavichandra
  • 1 Post By sathya88
  • 1 Post By jv_66

Advise please

Discussions on "Advise please" in "In-Laws" forum.

Advise please

Hi all,

I have a small problem in my newly wedded life. U all guess that its MIL,no not at all. she is neutral in nature .e. neither helps me

nor disturbs me. I am a office going girl of 27 years. Most of the time my MIL stays with her parents since they are very old. Once in a month she will visit me. My daily routine is morning i will prepare breakfast for me,hubby ad FIL and leave for office by 7;30, then will reach home at 6:30 in the evening.Then i will prepare dinner and do the rest of the household chores and make ready everything for next day's breakfast. Daily i will go to bed by 11:30 pm. Eventhough i feel exhauste to balance both family life and profession i got adjusted to it. My problem is my SIL. she is aroung 5 years elder to me and is marriedfor 4 years. She is very lazy woman in the worlsd i have seen. she frequently visits our house and stays for months.I came to know that she came for delivery and stayed in her mothers home for 2 years. When her brother i.e., my husband got married she left and again came back after 1 month. For 2 months i somehow managed to balance household chores alone,she never ever helped me.but when this extended i lost my patience level and told her to help me. Then the problem started. She is saying that she is having kid and cant do anything else other than taking care of her kid. Even my MIL supported her and never allowed her to do any work. she stayed for 2 months then somehow i quarreled with her saying that woman should always live with her husband.
    SHe left quarelling with me and again she is coming back next week. Ladies what should i do? My husband is telling me to adjust with her? Please advise me.