User Tag List

Like Tree22Likes
  • 3 Post By maheswari88
  • 5 Post By Amrudha
  • 5 Post By Amrudha
  • 5 Post By sathya88
  • 4 Post By RathideviDeva

my mom and my mil

Discussions on "my mom and my mil" in "In-Laws" forum.

maheswari88 is offline Newbie

my mom and my mil

hi friends

i delivered a baby girl 15 days before. my mom came to our house for my delivery. she will here for few more months. the problem now is my mil competeting with my mom for everything. when my mom is taking care of my child she interfers and stops her. when my girl cries and i need som help my mil don't even look at us. my mom only will come for my help. but my mil wil come to me soon after my mom came.

she is really irritating me. if she wants to take care of my child and me, she must do it fully. but she is not doing with care. only to competete with my mom she is doing like that. my mom is also hurted. when i talk this matter with my hubby, he feels guilty for his mom. he also dont know what to do. pls help me.

i can't handle this.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini, sathya88 and Amrudha like this.

Amrudha is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: my mom and my mil

Hi maheswari
    It's all human nature. We are just naturally competitive.Don't get upset about it. Instead of seeing this as a rivalry, letting her to continue. Offer to share works with your mom to make it turn out so good. If things go worse, You really should talk to her about it, but calm down. Or else just speak with your mother and try to make her comfort. Do you really want to face this conflict every time they get together? Just allow your mil to win.It is no fun when she has no one to compete with. Now you are a new mom.Do not take anything personally. Enjoy your motherhood Congratulations on your new little angel.

Regards,

Amru

Amrudha is offline Friends's of Penmai

One more want to add maheswari. If you couldnt endure anymore then go and stay at your mom's home for a few days. And come back once you become normal.

Regards,

Amru

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

your mil want to show her position in her home. talk with your mom to adjust with your mil. accept your mil's help whenever she is willing to do. leave the rest. when your mil helps it is more advantage to your mom to take rest for some time. don't thing anything bad about her. as amrudha said if possible go to your home for few months and come back.

due to your harmonal changes after your delivery for little things you will be tensed easily. there won't anything in the matter, but you will think that as a big one. its and all due to your harmonal imbalance.

so first try to calm yourself. don't react immediately. don't get stressed.

RathideviDeva is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    ரதி
    Blog Entries

As usual, Amrudha and Sathya , have given nice opinions.