Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By KVB7
  • 3 Post By Amrudha
  • 1 Post By jv_66

my co-sisters and inlaws are not talking

Discussions on "my co-sisters and inlaws are not talking" in "In-Laws" forum.

KVB7 is offline Newbie

my co-sisters and inlaws are not talking

recently for a wedding i went to husband's brothers home. there my co-sisters and brother inlaws are not talking well. they are just talking only few words. but they are talking well with my husband.

do i need to go them and talk or just i have to avoid them or i have to talk if they talk.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 and Amrudha like this.

Amrudha is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: my co-sisters and inlaws are not talking

hai @KVB7

Let them go.Talking to them about it really won't stop them from doing it.Stop worrying about people who live far away from you. If they just talk to you normal again, be civil, show nothing and talk normal.

jv_66, Vaisri02 and RathideviDeva like this.

jv_66 is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name

Re: my co-sisters and inlaws are not talking

Hi @KVB7 ,

May be you are newly married or only for 1 or 2 years. It may be the reason for them , not to talk fluently with you (since you are new to the family) and talk well only with your husband.

What you can do is,

Have a permanent smile on your face whenever you happen to face any of these in-laws. This will surely ease them and have a very good opinion about you. Even if they don't smile at you, if you smile, a little later, they would surely feel to smile at you.

You need to answer them for whatever they ask.

You need not talk voluntarily, in the beginning. But in future, if they start talking fluently with you, then you can also talk and enquire about their details(co sister's childhood, parents, siblings, etc)

But now itself, you may voluntarily go and offer to help your co-sisters in the kitchen. Even if they tell you to sit aside, you may help them. They would surely expect this from you. Atleast, you can cut vegetables, clean the coffee tumblers and do similar works.

These activities of yours will surely please them, have a very good impression on you and will surely start to talk fluently.

RathideviDeva likes this.