Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree28Likes

single still smiling

Discussions on "single still smiling" in "Life without mate" forum.

vijigermany is online now Supreme Ruler's of Penmai

single still smiling

single still smiling

You may have experienced a broken heart at least once in your lifetime. It was awfully painful Probably at that time

you thought that your suffering and distress will go on forever and that you will never, ever heal and forgive the person who caused your anguish.

There is a popular saying that time heals all wounds. Many people do forgive, forget and move on as time goes by. But, there are also a large number of people who, unconsciously though, can't or won't let go of their emotional pain, resentment, and anger.

Hope that these ways could somehow help in hanging on, in resting, in healing, and possibly, in letting go and moving on.

Healing ways

1.Burn your previous love letters.

2. Burn your memorabilia items.

3. Take a long soothing bath

4.Have a footspa. It makes you sleepy.

5.Buy balloons. Write in them your ex name and let them fly away.

6. Buy twelve pencils. Break them one by one. For each break think of your Ex

7.Call a trusted friend and confide to her your hurts. Cry

8.Rest for a while. Don’t let your tears dry out, it would be difficult later on if you run out of tears to release the heaviness you feel in your heart.

9.Call you mother, let her know how you’re planning to take vengeance with your ex.

10.Eat chocolate. life is bittersweet

11. Even if you don’t feel like it, go to the gym and hit that treadmill. Release all your pent up energies. You’ll feel better.

12.Have some sleep, cuddle a cute teddy bear, the one your Ex did not give you!

13.watch every comedy film you can find. I know, you’re almost sure you won’t laugh anyway, but just do this for the sake of doing something for now. Give Mr. Bean a chance

14.This time, look for tragic and war movies, films like “The Pianist” or “Schindler’s List”. You might feel a bit thankful after watching the terrible troubles of people living during those times.

15.Buy a punching bag, paste your ex’s picture there and keep on punching.

16.Search for pictures of your ex. Now you know what to do. Tear them into pieces!

17. Look for couples watching a lovely sunset. Then have the guts to tell one of them it aint gonna last!

18. Listen to sad stories of broken marriages. Be thankful you weren’t living with a good-for-nothing man.

19.Buy rock CDs and let them lull you to sleep. Or better yet, find a new apartment with annoying neighbors so you’d have reason to stay out late in the night when you can’t sleep.

20.Go shopping, buy those short attractive clothes you’ve always wanted to have. ( your Ex didnt)

21. Go to a place where you can pay a fee for throwing out plates and breaking them to pieces.

22. Buy seeds and start some gardening.

23.Eat your favorite cake.without a gilty conscious

24.Learn some photoshop and see how your ex would look like in 50 years.you’d stay younger now that he’s gone out of your life.

25.Watch a boring opera concert. You may not have fun, but atleast you’d fall asleep.

26.Go the home for the elderly. Let them talk to you what life is all about.

27.Read the lives of saints. See how happy they are even if they’re single.

28. Volunteer for charitable work.

29.Dance. Dance all variations including aggracive kali dance

30.Dance in the rain, just don’t overdo it and catch a cold.

31. Look in the mirror and see how beautiful you really are

32.Read books on how to heal a broken heart.

33. Write down the 10 things you wanted to do most in life (don’t include anything about your ex).

34.Write tips you’d give to your future daughter if she ever gets a broken heart

35. Listen to inspirational music.

36. Visit some children with cancer and try to entertain them.

37.Buy incense and let it purify your surroundings.

38. Light a candle and let your prayer go up to heaven, to the ears of Him who hears all our cries.

39.Ask for hugs from family and friends. Three times a day would be nice

40.Embrace an old tree. Feel the spirit of its ancient life embracing you, too, making you feel safe.

41.Give an old lady a flower.

42. Solve a difficult puzzle.

43.Hope again.

44.Live again.

45.Love again.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; Be optimistic.

Best wishes,
    viji

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by Parasakthi; 9th Nov 2011 at 09:58 AM.

sri_sri is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Sridhar

Re: single still smiling

not just to make the 45 points of Viji to round 50 , but to express what i felt when i recovered from similar situations.

1. For every matter in the Universe, there is an anti-matter. For every sad time you go through, an equal and opposite time would arrive.

2. Dont feel guilty or hate yourself for what you had done in past. If you are weak, it means you are balancing the nature and its exitense. otherwise, nature would be shifted from its balance by existance of strong minded persons.

3. Visit Temples, even though you're an atheist; avoid temples if you are religious, sometimes, CHANGE of place brings change of mind and hence the change of life. As you already aware, CHANGE is the unchanging event since the beginning of universe.

4. As Einstien said, GOD does not play dice with the universe. Everything in the universe has an underlying eternal reason. You have just underwent a inference of a natural/physical/God's law.

5. If you think you are confused and dont understand what's happening to you, you must rejoice, because you are possessing one of the greatest quality even GOD does not have "IGNORANCE" - ARIYAAMAI

Last edited by Parasakthi; 9th Nov 2011 at 09:59 AM.

ckc30x76 is offline Newbie

This is just amazing

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

This is how a positive mind sees about life from his point of view.... Excellent!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sri_sri View Post
    not just to make the 45 points of Viji to round 50 , but to express what i felt when i recovered from similar situations.1. For every matter in the Universe, there is an anti-matter. For every sad time you go through, an equal and opposite time would arrive.2. Dont feel guilty or hate yourself for what you had done in past. If you are weak, it means you are balancing the nature and its exitense. otherwise, nature would be shifted from its balance by existance of strong minded persons.3. Visit Temples, even though you're an atheist; avoid temples if you are religious, sometimes, CHANGE of place brings change of mind and hence the change of life. As you already aware, CHANGE is the unchanging event since the beginning of universe.4. As Einstien said, GOD does not play dice with the universe. Everything in the universe has an underlying eternal reason. You have just underwent a inference of a natural/physical/God's law.5. If you think you are confused and dont understand what's happening to you, you must rejoice, because you are possessing one of the greatest quality even GOD does not have "IGNORANCE" - ARIYAAMAI

sandhya28 is offline Newbie

It's nice to see how you people have come out of a break up. But I am literally unable to forget him or forgive him for what he did to me. I had given up so much for him. People always say that girls roam around with guys and marry a guy of their parents choice later. But I called off my marriage chosen by my parents for him. In the end he ditched me saying his parents won't accept me.

How fair is this? When I asked him why did he spoil my life like this he is saying he has no answer. How can someone be like this? I mean I call off my marriage because I believed him when he said he will take care of me. And he was so selfish to end it when it became difficult for him. I had to face so many problems at home with my parents yet I stood strong because he gave me hopes that he will be there for me till the end. I called off my marriage after asking him a 100 times and all that time he gave me assurance. But now he just ditched me and said he wants to break up. The worst part is now he wants to get married to someone. I can't forget him. I can't forget all the plans that we made for our marriage and life. Now he is going to share his life with someone which is just eating me.

I can't think of anything else other than ending my life and giving up on life. I know there might be someone else but I can't imagine anyone else in his place. Im totally lost. The things that he gave are lifeless though they are gifts. I can tear the cards or throw the clothes. But how can I tear or throw my heart??

anitha.sankar is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anitha dhaan.

hi Viji and Shridhar,
    thanks for giving us such wonderful points.... a different way of thinking.... It may be helpful to some people who get hurted... nice thread, viji.

Anitha.

ANITHA.SANKAR

Dont think how many moments in your life;
    Just think how much life is there in a moment.

vijigermany is online now Supreme Ruler's of Penmai

Hi sandhya,
    It is very painful to hear your hurts. But life is a flow. believe me it is possible to see the sunny side of life. You did everything for a useless person. Forget him Donot say 'I cannot forget him , say firmly I can forget him. your life is to live .forget the past still you have your present and future life. Enjoy it

regards,
    viji

sspriya, rameshshan and judi like this.

ragini23 is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Ragini

Its very painful when broke up with some one. It is a very painful experience. It takes months to years to forget some one who you love very much. I have gone through this in my life one time, after i never indulge in love or affairs. But this situation make you stronger, you know the people around you .

judi likes this.

Shekar is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ragini23 View Post
    Its very painful when broke up with some one. It is a very painful experience. It takes months to years to forget some one who you love very much. I have gone through this in my life one time, after i never indulge in love or affairs. But this situation make you stronger, you know the people around you .
    Hai Rajini23..

Same happened to me and it took One year for me to Move on.. and Understood that Life is a Game.. So Love is.. Try and Try Until You succeed ..but do' t give up..

Lets wish We will Find A Understanding and true Loving Person ...

Take care..!

judi likes this.
    Loving ♥ Someone Whose Heart Has Been Broken......!?! So that She Knows Exactly How it Feels & She Would' t Dare to Break Mine.. ♥

--- Your' s Shekar

HoustonOwner is offline Newbie

mate what a nice saying , it was very interesting quote my mate , keep it up .