Like Tree23Likes
  • 4 Post By meena65
  • 5 Post By sumitra
  • 5 Post By jv_66
  • 5 Post By wisteria
  • 3 Post By wisteria
  • 1 Post By lite nandy

Unhappy single

Discussions on "Unhappy single" in "Life without mate" forum.

meena65 is offline Newbie

Unhappy Unhappy single

Hi, am from singapore. Am 28 not still married. have told relatives to suggest groom from india. But so far no reply. Some of my friends telling, is should get married before 30, otherwise hard to get a groom, after 30 won't be able to give birth etc. What should i do, if i can't find a match?
    I am so depressed and tinking if i won't get married at all. Is mentally affecting me and sometimes am so depressed that i feel why i should live.

Here we don't even know that much of people to suggset a match.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by meena65; 10th Jan 2014 at 01:45 PM.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Unhappy single

Hi Meena, don't loose your hopes. Prayer is the only solution to your problem. Definitely you will get married and your married life is going to be a very happy and prosperous one. Be positive. Be Cheerful. Be confident. Do prayer thinking about your God. God will help you to fulfill your wishes. Say thanks to The God every time you get your small wishes fulfilled. Start your day by saying thanks to The God. Have a nice day! All the best. Thank you!

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Welcome to Penmai......Meena.

Please do not worry about this.

You will surely find a suitable match.

If you believe in Horoscope, you can consult with a genuine astrologer. Or , you can go to(your relatives can also do this) VAITHEESWARAN TEMPLE near Mayiladuthurai, in Tamilnadu. There , they will see the NAADI JOSIAM (with the help of your thumb impression). This is very reliable, and they may suggest suitable solution for your problem.

Usually, it is advisable to give birth to a child, within 30 years, since, the hip bones will be flexible for the delivery, and some may acquire Diabetes after 30 years, due to which, you may need to take extra precautions, and to avoid, certain birth defects of the child.

It is not that, you will not at all give birth after 30 years. Many have delivered healthy babies, after 30 years.

My suggestion is, if you are not able to or if any body is not able to find a suitable match for you, you can select a groom of your own, whichever suitable man, whom you like either in your workplace or anywhere else.

You can also , try for a match with online matrimonial, but be cautious in selecting.

You can also visit THIRUMANANJERI , which is near Trichy. This is an effective temple , for prolonged problems in marriages to take place.

Last edited by jv_66; 10th Jan 2014 at 02:14 PM.
    Jayanthy

wisteria is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hi meena,

Don't worry about your age and marriage.

is should get married before 30, otherwise hard to get a groom, after 30 won't be able to give birth etc. What should i do, if i can't find a match?

Now a days, 28,29,30.., is not a matter.
    Keep faith and think and hear only positive words.

Pray god and we also pray for you.
    Don't think unnecessary thoughts in your minds.
    If you allowed, it's waste of the time meena..,

Don't lose your hope.
    Don't give attention to negative thoughts.

Have a nice day.
    Soonly, your desire thing will happen.

wisteria is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hi meena,

Try this slogam for marriage.
    Marriage Sloka, Child Sloka

Posted August 18, 2010 by meeraghu in Hobbies, lyrics, Pooje. 10 Comments
    Ms. Shubha Sridhara has contributed these two slokas. Thanks Ms. Shubha.
    Attached below is Ms. Shubha’s document as she sent it to me.
    Dear friends,
    As I some requests for early marriage and for having children ,I had some shlokas regarding this. The shlokas are very simple and can be recited after taking a bath, while doing the puja to Goddess Lakshmi or Goddess Gowri.Many of my relatives have done this and are happy with the results. I too have done this. I have recited these shlokas many a times, so it is by heart.
    This shloka is for early marriage :
    Kathyayini mahamaye maha yoginyadhishwari |
    Nanda gopa sutam devi pathim may kurute namaha||
    ಶೀಘ್ರ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣಕ್ಕೆ ಶ್ಲೋಕ
    ಕಾಥ್ಯಾಯಿನಿ ಮಹಾಮಾಯೆ ಮಹಾ ಯೋಗಿನ್ಯಧೀಶ್ವರಿ |
    ನಂದಗೋಪ ಸುತಮ್ ದೇವಿ ಪತಿಮ್ ಮೆ ಕುರುತೆ ನಮಹ: ||
    This shloka is for having a child:
    Devendrani namastubhyam devendra priya bhamini |
    Vivaham bhagyamarogyam putra labham cha dehi may||
    ಸಂತಾನಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಶ್ಲೋಕ
    ದೇವೇಂದ್ರಾನಿ ನಮಸ್ತುಬ್ಯಮ್ ದೇವೇಂದ್ರ ಪ್ರಿಯ ಭಾಮಿನಿ|
    ವಿವಾಹಮ್ ಭಾಗ್ಯಮಾರೋಗ್ಯಮ್ ಪುತ್ರ ಲಾಭಂ ಚ ದೇಹಿ ಮೆ||

And one more thing,

Write
    sriramajayam
    everyday as per your comfortable -11, 54,108 times..,

meena..,
    Keep faith

I am so depressed and tinking if i won't get married at all. Is mentally affecting me and sometimes am so depressed that i feel why i should live.

I think your surrounding talking only this matter (marriage), that's the reason you think like this.
    This not good, so change and think your thought like..,
    everything has happen at right time for me
    Don't lose your hope meena..,

sumathisrini, jv_66 and sumitra like this.

lite nandy is offline Newbie

hello meena.

a big hi5 to u. bcos, am too sailing in d same boat as u, a little distant, in south of tamilnadu. as our friends here say, i hav seen going to those temples hav clicked for some people. unluckily, not for me. i hav also few peoples in my category who didnt get their attempt to b clicked. so thank god, i got some to join in my set.

u wont belive. i hav been to 3/4th of d temples arouund tamilnadu which is described as the parihaaram temple by my astrologers. starting from thirumananjeri, manaarkudi, kaaligaambaal, papanasam, including haripad, thiruvairanikulam in kerala. after going to each temple, they wud say dis s d perfect time and in 2 months or so and so, its definitely gonna work. nothing s working still.

and saying about those poojas and mantras. again i am an unlucky person indis genre too. hav did anjaneyar pooja, hav put friday, tuesday vilakku for amman, tulasi pooja, pillayar pooja, had chanted all d mantras whoever prescribe me. speciALLy our speciAL relatives, who used to give a free mantra paper or book containing viraivil thirumanam nadaipera or blah blah blah. dis was happening for d past 8 years and its still been happening. dis sucked off all my confidence.

even last month i finished chanting lakshmi sahasra namam(1000 mantras) for 45 days with full confidence. nahi, laksmi matha didnt move her feet at all.

i understand wat ur pain is. sorry i am too feeling wat ur pain is. its like each day being murdered while going to sleep. i think even dis cannot equalise the pain in me.

god wil never listen to any of our mantras. our fate is prewritten. the god only follows his rules. i am sure he s here. luckily the mantra chanting time and time of marraige which is prewritten by the god coincides each other. there comes the result, mantras worked out. so i wish, if u try chanting those mantras, let t coincide with ur time of marraige.

i am sorry guys. dis s not tht the temples and mantra doesnt work. jus my experience.

warmmelody likes this.

marclewis is offline Friends's of Penmai

Be positive and don't lose hopes. The positive you will think, the positive will happen.

KaranKhurana is offline Newbie

Hi Meena''

I know how sad you feeling on this kind of situation. But don't Loose hope try to find your partner by own. Like you can try to find your groom on Internet there are lots of site running these days. Will get best match there possibly don't Loose hope will get your Groom soon... We all Pray for you or If we get any good groom we will defiantly suggest you..