Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By sundaraiks
  • 2 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By jv_66

separated life how to lead...

Discussions on "separated life how to lead..." in "Life without mate" forum.

sundaraiks is offline Newbie

separated life how to lead...

hi i am new here. need suggestions and advise to get from you all ..

married before 6 years and we have 2 year boy. we had misunderstanding with my inlaws right from the wedding. now it was big problem and he asked me to give divorce from me. my parents and my relatives tried their best in consoling but none works.

now i am in a situation to give divorce help me friends now what can i do? i don't know how to get even down to him to save my marriage life and my kid's life.

i had done ug degree and worked before delivery. i don't know how to manage the rest of my life and how to make my kid understand all the situation.

i don't wnt to be a burden to my parents.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66, sumitra and namratak like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: separated life how to lead...

Welcome to Penmai.....Sundari.

Sad to hear this.

But still you can save your marriage, if you like to.

After having failed of so many rounds of talks by your parents and relatives, you yourself has to jump to the final round.

You please ask your husband to meet you in your house , when you are alone, or to any other calm place.

There, you explain him, that hereafter, you will totally adjust to him and his parents, his siblings and everyone at home.

You may tell him, to forget all the past and plead him that you want to live a new life with him. You may also forget all the past.

Ask him about the future of your son. Tell him that the child would be mentally upset in future, if one of the parent is not with him. And he may long for his father's care and affection. This may spoil his studies also.

Ask him, whether he is ready to live in a separate house with you. If he agrees, you may try that.

Even if he is not willing to this suggestion, you ought to adjust with your in-laws and live there , in order to save your marriage.

I do not know the actual reason of your split. Is it just the misunderstanding of your in laws or anything more?

You must be ready to fall in the feet of your in laws and ask sorry for all what you have done in the past (though it may be not your faults at all).

Remind your husband about all your intimate moments, and tell him that you do not want to miss him and can go to any extent to save your marriage.

Please click the below link and go through it. The contents in this thread may of help to you.

If you want any further suggestions also, I am ready to give you.

How to run Smooth family

Parasakthi and sumitra like this.
    Jayanthy

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: separated life how to lead...

If any of these are not working, then if you ought to give the divorce, please don't worry about your future.

Since you have the working experience, you may surely get a new job. No worries about that. There are many prospects.

You never need to be a burden to your parents. Even if you are getting a job in any other place from your parents, you can very well accept it and go there for work. You can leave your son in school and Creche, while you are at office.

And to your child, initially you need not tell anything about his father. Just tell him that he is in abroad or anything like that.

Later, in due course,he can be told little by little.

In future, if you find any suitable person of your choice, who accepts your son also, you can very well marry him and be happy in your life.

Nowadays, second marriage is very very common. You can marry a widower or divorcee also.

So, please do not worry about your and your son's future.

If your husband needs the divorce,he will have the full right to support your son's studies and upbringing. So, he has to support you monetarily. So, you need not worry about that also.

Parasakthi and sumitra like this.
    Jayanthy