Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Is This Extra Marital Affair?...is This Healthy?

Discussions on "Is This Extra Marital Affair?...is This Healthy?" in "Marriage" forum.

arthy74 is offline Newbie

Is This Extra Marital Affair?...is This Healthy?

My name is Arthy, 38 from Chennai. I got married at 30 and am now having a daughter of age 7. I am working as a lecturer in a college. Mine was an arranged marriage. He is an entrepreneur and consultant in IT. He is 6 months younger to me. Our married life went on well for first 2 years. I am basically more passionate towards sex and he did satisfy me well and I was very happy. He is a good in bed and more romantic as well. After 2 years time I felt really bored with the routine life with him. Even when he calls at night I say some reasons and ignore him. I still craved for sex but somehow don't have interest with him. And after 4 years of marriage I was completely dislocated from him. Even when we sleep together we don't even touch each other. Once I was late from college and it was drizzling. It was dark and I feared that I couldn't get any means to go home. My student crossed by in his car and stopped to offer a lift. It started to rain heavily and I got drenched even before I got into his car. He drove slowly and he told that he would drop me at my home. I was very thankful but my saree was wet and exposing myself much and I could see him admiring me. It was the first time in my life that I felt happy that he was admiring me. I adjusted my saree for he could see my cleavage. I was happy doing it but same time felt that why I am doing it. When he was pushing the gear his hand brushed my thigh and I got really aroused. I caught his hand and he parked the car in a corner. It was raining so heavily outside. He pulled me to the rear and we hugged each other kissing and foreplay but not intercourse. After that incident when ever I see him I feel guilty but still I feel that I wanted him. He's passed out now and working in a IT company. He chats with me often and tells me that he wants me. I tell him some reasons or other. But I am going mad without seeing him. I masturbated many times thinking of him. What should I do?. Meet him and satisfy my desires?