User Tag List

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By nisha005
  • 5 Post By Amrudha
  • 1 Post By sunita1211
  • 1 Post By Kayarokanam
  • 1 Post By sachin1212

i dont like my marriage proposal...

Discussions on "i dont like my marriage proposal..." in "Marriage" forum.

nisha005 is offline Newbie

i dont like my marriage proposal...

my parents fixed my wedding with my uncles son but i dont like this marriage. how to tell this to my parents. i am so much hurted. only my sister knows this. i am feeling so streeseed...

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini and Amrudha like this.

Amrudha is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: i dont like my marriage proposal...

Tell me first @nisha005 You don't want to marry or you don't like the boy. If you don't like the boy means, is there any particular reasons? Don't say blindly, I hate this guy. If you don't have any relationships, then try to accept. Probably you may know in our culture especially bride side how much pressure and restriction are there.. Simply think, if you quit what is the assurance that you will find a perfect one? Don't take any step which ruined your life.Like yours, I know there are many marriages are successful.I am not compelling you, i am just saying the facts.

Analyse yourself first. You feel that this wont work out, then tell your parents. Speak with your sister, and ask her help.

If you are not interested in getting married, be yourself and follow your desires. Try to convince your parents and ask for giving sometime. Tell them you will get married when you feel the time is right. Dont mess up all. Make it simple. Good luck

Regards,

Amru

sunita1211 is offline Newbie

I feel you must share this feeling with your parents and let them know instead of not sharing this , May be than they will make you understand or clear the things which you dislike in this proposal or even cancel If they agree with your points .

How is a big question , but I suggest remember they are your parents you have been grown and groomed by them and they will feel good if you shared yr feelings and not hurt .

jv_66 likes this.

Kayarokanam is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nisha005 View Post
    my parents fixed my wedding with my uncles son but i dont like this marriage. how to tell this to my parents. i am so much hurted. only my sister knows this. i am feeling so streeseed...

Its easy....please be open to your parents specially tell this your mom first...rest she will take care.
    Good luck..!

jv_66 likes this.

sachin1212 is offline Newbie

You should talk with your parents directly. Marriage is very important for our life. So, please don't hesitate to say anything. Remember that, if you don't want to marriage from your heart, you will not happy in your life. This is your life, you have the right to take this decision.Thank you for sharing your problem.

jv_66 likes this.

Beepbeep is offline Newbie

@nisha how did it go for you ?

ashley444 is offline Newbie

you should talk to your parents about this, explain to them how you feel then maybe they'll understand.