Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By vei
  • 3 Post By dhivyasathi
  • 2 Post By RathideviDeva

daughter's married life problem need solution

Discussions on "daughter's married life problem need solution" in "Married Life" forum.

vei
    vei is offline Newbie

daughter's married life problem need solution

we married our daughter to a decent family in our relation. all goes well until a month of marriage after that she is blaming all her relations in her maamiyar home.

she is not moving smoothly with them, haves verbal fights and ignoring them and insulting them badly. i am so much sad to here from my son-in-law.

yesterday he phoned and said this to me. i am very much worried, i don't know what to say and also feeling very shame about my daughter. what can i do now how can i advise her to behave properly and make her life smooth in her in laws home.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini likes this.

dhivyasathi is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sathya Vivek

Re: daughter's married life problem need solution

Aunty,

Call ur daughter to ur home once n talk calmly.try to understand wats her problem.
    first eduthathum etha pesathenga. unga daughter free ah irukum pothu talk with her, n tel her here after those al her relatives.

go friendly with them n al. first try to know y she behave like that,reason therinjuthu then pesunge.

dont worry aunty, she wil be okie soon..

Regards,
    Dhivyasathi..

"When you have come to realize that you miss me.....then
    i wont be MISSING U......"

RathideviDeva is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    ரதி
    Blog Entries

Sister @vei,
    First try to visit her in her in-laws house. See how she behaves. After that either invite both her and ur son-in-law for a short visit to your place.

When she comes over , slowly start the conversation. Never ever disclose the fact that her husband complained to you. You may have to lie to her, that her husband and in-laws, never ever complained anything about her, even though you noticed her disrespectful act.

Also tell her that you trusted her so much about getting appreciation form her new family and relatives. And if the reality is not the same, then she must be having some discomforts or something else, which if she opens up it might be solvable. Mostly the problem is that real life might not be matching her expectation. As newly wed she might be expecting privacy, etc., If her expectation is not practical, make her understand it. If it is practical, ask her to remain patience, and whatever might be the issue, verbal abuse is not acceptable. She should clearly understand that her actions not only degrade her, but also her parents. Once she loses her respect in in-laws family, it is even harder to earn it back. She cant earn her husbands love too.

Before you start this conversation prepare yourself mentally. You should never get emotional. There should be more listening than talking.

This is just a normal initial adjustment problem. She will be fine soon.

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

Rajisha is offline Friends's of Penmai

I completely go with what rathidevi has said. all the best.
    listen to her a lot and let her open up.