Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By LRK
  • 2 Post By susee
  • 2 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By LRK
  • 2 Post By LRK
  • 2 Post By jv_66

Dream of being motherhood is now a challenge

Discussions on "Dream of being motherhood is now a challenge" in "Married Life" forum.

LRK
    LRK is offline Newbie

Dream of being motherhood is now a challenge

We married before 3 years and after 2 years we came to know that my husband couldn't father a child. he has some infertility issues.

I have very big dream of my motherhood. I love kids a very lot. I am now very confused. Initially he agreed for donor sperm, but now he is refusing for that indirectly.

He is asking me for adoption of a baby through any agency. But i want to get pregant as like as every woman.

what can i do now? how to convince him? is convincing him will make our life bitter to live.

very very confused and can't able to tackle my problem.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini likes this.

susee is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: Dream of being motherhood is now a challenge

so sad to hear your situation.

i don't have any idea now .i think and tell you.

god bless you.

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Hi @LRK

Sad to note your condition.

But, have many doctors have confirmed that your husband can never father a child?

Can Even any artificial method not work out for you people?

In today's technically developed world, these may be possible. Have you tried any method?

If any of the doctors have given any hope, then you can try those for the coming years.

Yes...few men do not like to grow anyone else's child (with the donor sperm, he might think that it is someone's child).

But you may convince him that, only you both and the doctor would know about this donor sperm being injected in you. None of the relatives need not know about it at all.

So, the child born will be known as your own (your's and your husband's only) .

Ask him for the reason for his reluctance to the donor sperm method.

When he is willing and ready to adopt a child who is also someone's child and who may not at all have any of the qualities (DNA) of you both, why should he not agree for the donor sperm method of conceiving in which the child could have almost 80% of your qualities (DNA) ?

Tell him that you both could enjoy the full term of pregnancy which is really a boon to all humankind.

Tell him , when it is possible for this, why should you reject this opportunity.

Also tell him that at one stage when the adopted child happens to come to know that he/she is not your own child (either through some relative or any other source) the child may sometimes feel detached from you both.

But in this case of getting the donor sperm, this situation may not at all arise.

No body will come to know about this and the child also can never deny it's parents since you are going to give birth to the child.

So, please try to convince by telling these points to him and get pregnant soon.

All the best and we pray for you to get pregnant very soon.

Please click the below links and chant those slogas which may help you morally

Mantras to get Pregnant and for Safe Delivery

Garbarakshambika slokam

Particular slogam in Soundarya Lahari

Santana gopala mantra

Swayamvara parvathi mantra

Rajarajeswari mantram of Garbarakshambika for pregnancy

புத்திர பாக்கியம் அருளும் துர்கா சுலோகம்

Mantras in Tamil

Abirami mantra

ஆண் குழந்தை பிறக்க

சுகப்பிரசவம் ஆக

சுகப்பிரசவம் ஆக

Spiritual tips for safe & normal delivery

சுகப்பிரசவம் ஆக கர்ப்பரக்ஷாம்பிகா சுலோகம்

What mantra can be chanted during pregnancy?

Sloka to Prevent Abortion

Moola Mantra to conceive and to prevent abortion

Garbha rakshambigai Gayathri Mantra to conceive and also to prevent abortion

Garbarakshambigai Sloka to conceive

Read more: INDEX thread for Slokas

Mp3 of Mantras To Get Pregnant - புத்திரபாக்கியம் அருளும் மந்திரஙĮ

pregnancy mantras with mp3

Read more: Mp3 free download links of Shlokas and Mantras - INDEX

Jayanthy

LRK
    LRK is offline Newbie

yes mam, we consulted 3 doctors and took tests in 3 hospitals too. he cannot become a father.

after hearing this he was very much shocked and recovered after a week only.

i am very much bothered about my life, i can able to talk the points you explained..... but i don't know how he will take and used any bad words about me in anger and in depression. i am afraiding for this only.....

he is getting more and more inferior nowadays. even i thought to get separated, but i think i should be with him forever.

none of our parents knows this. i don't know how they took in both side. so i didn't tell to them.

LRK
    LRK is offline Newbie

thanks for your mantras and prayers. i try. if god has mercy on me let he bless me.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    yes mam, we consulted 3 doctors and took tests in 3 hospitals too. he cannot become a father.

after hearing this he was very much shocked and recovered after a week only.

i am very much bothered about my life, i can able to talk the points you explained..... but i don't know how he will take and used any bad words about me in anger and in depression. i am afraiding for this only.....

he is getting more and more inferior nowadays. even i thought to get separated, but i think i should be with him forever.

none of our parents knows this. i don't know how they took in both side. so i didn't tell to them.
    Sad to note this @LRK

No dear. You should not get separated from him. Then he might take any extreme step.

You should shower all your affection on him only during this depressed situation.

Yes...men will be very much shocked and could not bear it . Ladies may come out of their depression in a little better way.

So, now, you should always talk positively to him.

Don't open this matter bluntly. First prepare him mentally. Cool him down. Tell him that you are suggesting this only after lot of thinking about this.

Hug him now and then. This will surely soothe his mind and calm down him.

Even if he throws tantrums , please do not mind it. You should adjust and understand his position and act accordingly. Even if he uses bad words, try to make him understand.

When he is shouting, you should never back answer him. Just keep quiet. Once he finishes, after few minutes, when he calms down, you can start explaining your view. This must be followed in all the situations by both the couples throughout their married life.

Tell him that it is already 3 years of marriage and both your parents will start compelling to meet the doctor and they may also assist you both, which may create more problems.

Just to avoid these, you have finally come to this conclusion which will be harmless for him.

Tell him that , since none of your relatives (including parents) know about this, let this matter and the treatment can be within you two and need not be revealed at all.

This will be the best method in which his problem will never come to notice.

Everyone will think that he is the father of the child.

Assure him that his problem will never be revealed by you to anyone including your parents and siblings. This will give him much confidence in you.

If you adopt a child, atleast the relatives will come to know about his problems, which is unnecessary.

Very soon he will come out of his inferiority complex , when you shower him with your love and affection and once the child arrives in your family.

All the best.

Last edited by jv_66; 6th Nov 2015 at 11:37 AM.
    Jayanthy