Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Suryakaranmom
  • 1 Post By Ranjumom

divorce makes my life peace or not

Discussions on "divorce makes my life peace or not" in "Married Life" forum.

govind is offline Newbie

divorce makes my life peace or not

hi everybody here

am now 38 years, married before 2 years. but my wife is not adjusting with my mother. she is getting in to fight with me and my mom for every thing. suddenly she went to her home after 2months of my marriage and she din't came back. when i approached her she told that, you have to leave your mom and come separate then only i can come with you. I said that i cannot leave my mom alone. after 2 months she came back to my house and asked excuse to me. i thought that she changed her character.

But she is not at all changed. she again and again do the same thing for more than 5 times in our 1st year itself. her mom and her elder sisters supports her only. When we are living together, if she had fight with me or my mom she didn't even cook food... for me. she went to her moms place before a year and till now she did't returned, but she asks excuse with my mom and asking now that i have to live with your son. i don't have hope that she will change and live peacefully with me.

i cannot leave my mom, because i had seen all her troubles she faced in her life to brought up us, without my father. i lost my father when i am 10 years old. my mom only brought up me to this position. i have one elder sister and elder brother. my brothers and her wife setlled separately. my mom don't like to stay with my brother, since my brother wife is rude in nature.

Please give your suggestions, that whether i have apply for divorce. I don't have idea for doing 2nd marriage, i just fed up with married life.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Suryakaranmom is offline Newbie

Re: divorce makes my life peace or not

Hi Brother,

Even though we have heared only the one side of the story, I cannot come to an conclusion.

But there are some suggestion that I can give to you. But before that do answer the following questions

1. How old is she?

2. Are you financially sound?

3. How active is your romantic life?

4) Have you ever tried to resolve the issues that you have with wife in person? i.e have you both talked about the issues that you have?

Apart from this there are many more question that you need to answer before I can come to an conclusion. So please be truthful.

Being an women Iam ashamed to say that many girls have vouched to destroy the peace within there in laws family.

Surya's mom

Parasakthi likes this.

govind is offline Newbie

Thanks for your reply.

1.she is 36
    2.i am financially not sound
    3. there is no proper understanding between us
    4. we have talked many times but she is behaving in the same manner. in the 1st year itself she fought with me and went to her mom's house without informing to me and my mom more than 5 times.

i have stated my story to get solution to my problematic marriage life. i dont want to hide anything here since i need only solution.

hope will get good solution from you all

Ranjumom is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Priya Lokesh
    Blog Entries

Brother,
    Talk to their mom and sister first. Is she is working? Talk with your wife and ask her problems. be truthful to other and discuss the matter.

Parasakthi likes this.
    Priya Lokesh.