Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By vijigermany
  • 1 Post By nlakshmi

Women don't care to stay slim post marriage

Discussions on "Women don't care to stay slim post marriage" in "Married Life" forum.

vijigermany is offline Supreme Ruler's of Penmai

Why is it that so many Indian women stay slim and sexy mostly just before marriage? Are the seven phera's an excuse to have seven course meals and to morph into cows?

The other day I watched a couple flipping through their wedding album. The husband looked longingly at the shots of his wife looking fabulous minus all the excess weight she had gained over the years and then "ooh-ed and aah-ed" and made a comical expression at the wife seated beside him. She hit him with the pillow and said playfully, "Chup! Shaadi ho gayi, ab toh tum phas gaye." It's one thing if an Alto converts into a Mercedes or car double its size, but quite another when the object of your desire does so. Double the amount doesn't always amount to double the pleasure. I know a lot of women who in a feminist manner say, "I'm not going to aspire for an unhealthy model frame to keep my man sexually happy, he should love me for me". I think that's the most ridiculous reasoning.

I know innumerable men who like their women with meat on their bones. But there is a difference between having meat on your bones, having a healthy body with curves versus being plain and simple fat! Don't delude yourself and think of yourself as a tom-tomming feminist to feel better about the kilos piling on. Relationships are all about effort, and staying physically desirable is integral to relationships.