Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By sreedevikp
  • 2 Post By chocogirl
  • 1 Post By jv_66

Should I tell my hubby about my extra-marital affair?

Discussions on "Should I tell my hubby about my extra-marital affair?" in "Married Life" forum.

vijigermany is offline Supreme Ruler's of Penmai

Should I tell my hubby about my extra-marital affair?

Should I tell my hubby about my extra-marital affair

Question: I am a 26-year woman and I got married last year. Before my marriage, I had an affair with my sister's brother-in-law. It all started accidentally. There was no attraction between us to start with. However, we have become intimate with each other. This sexual intimacy continued for nearly three years. Then I got married but my husband has not been able to provide the sort of sexual fulfilment that I was getting from my boyfriend. He still keeps on visiting us or I go to his house to have sex on a regular basis. I keep wondering whether I should tell my husband about this affair or else continue with it discretely.
    - ABC

Answer: Do not lose sight of one unalterable fact. And that is, there is a time and place for everything. If there was more in this affair for you than plain sexual gratification, I am sure you would have sought it out for yourself. Either you didn't, or you did and it did not work out. And if it did not evolve into anything better then, what is the catalyst this time? Get rid of preconceived notions or biases about the sexual act. There is no reason why your husband cannot be a better lover than he is now, if only you become a more willing participant. And that is only going to start when you stop making odious comparisons. The day your dalliance comes out in the open, in all probability, there is going to be no sexual fulfilment, no boyfriend, no marriage and no husband. Concentrate on your marital relationship.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

sreedevikp is offline Newbie

Re: Should I tell my hubby about my extra-marital affair?

its better to divorce and join with ur old partner

Innocence likes this.

chocogirl is offline Newbie

Hi
    I m more in a complicated relationship right now.I am married but I started having an extramarital affair with my ex boyfriend for a while where he promised me that he will marry me soon but he did not and he cheated on me without telling me he has looked for girls to get married. If I ask about that he says that that's for society and I am for him.i have lost 3 or 4 years of my intimacy with my husband who loves me so much though he knows I loved a person he accepted me with all his heart. But I dont know what made me accept this extramarital relationship though I knew it was wrong..the problem is me being a cheat cannot call another person a cheat. But the girl he is about to marry is my friend's sister.I feel foolish for believing such a person.What should I do now? Should I tell the girl or her family or leave this as it is? I dont want to get confused more.you all maybe angry on me I deserve it but please give me a good suggestion so that it is completely justified

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by chocogirl View Post
    Hi
    I m more in a complicated relationship right now.I am married but I started having an extramarital affair with my ex boyfriend for a while where he promised me that he will marry me soon but he did not and he cheated on me without telling me he has looked for girls to get married. If I ask about that he says that that's for society and I am for him.i have lost 3 or 4 years of my intimacy with my husband who loves me so much though he knows I loved a person he accepted me with all his heart. But I dont know what made me accept this extramarital relationship though I knew it was wrong..the problem is me being a cheat cannot call another person a cheat. But the girl he is about to marry is my friend's sister.I feel foolish for believing such a person.What should I do now? Should I tell the girl or her family or leave this as it is? I dont want to get confused more.you all maybe angry on me I deserve it but please give me a good suggestion so that it is completely justified

Hi friend,

Please look out for a suggestion in the below link

extramarital affair help

sumathisrini likes this.
    Jayanthy

dipens is offline Newbie

Think about what you really want? Sex Or your hubby?.
    If sex is only your problem, then there are many solutions on it like Medications & exercises. Or you really loves to you hubby then decision is yours.