Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By anishganesh
  • 1 Post By shivanianand
  • 1 Post By indiramura

Irritated with my husband

Discussions on "Irritated with my husband" in "Married Life" forum.

painful-life is offline Newbie

Irritated with my husband

i just got irritated with my husband, i had married before 2 years and now living with him in saudi after a strong struggle of 1 year. he is speaking good with all his family members and friends well except me and to my family.

he is just treating as a servant only. he didn't allow me to come here after huge fights i came here. he is not at all responding me, to my emotions, feelings.

how can i change him? my life is so horrible, i think i had wasted my whole life with that person.

please give me suggestions. i want to live with him happily.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Kavibhanu is offline Commander's of Penmai

Re: Irritated with my husband

Dont worry friend. Time will change everything. sit and think why he irritating you? Love him without expectation. I think you both only in your home, so handle him with patience. Try to convey your feelings via mail or letters. Treat him as your child,Surely you will see the change on him.

ப்ரிய தோழி

Ganga is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hey dear,

pls take the intiatie any speak to him openly... and show ur love and share ur feelings with him...give him a romantic candle light dinner r try to go out....try to make him happy in the ways u could... hope he will change all the best

கங்கா
    விழாமல் இருப்பது பெருமையன்று. விழும் போது எல்லாம் எழுவது தான் பெருமை!!

anishganesh is offline Newbie

Hi,

Cool down. Adjust with him and giveup everything for himself and for his benefits. Cook for him good and present yourself very good and appealing in front of him. Ego is not at all good and one should giveup among you this is very important to be a good husband and wife. And in most cases, women sacrifices... Its good for our family. So cool and calm. Change yourself for him.

Again, do you have any kids???. If not think about it immediately.

Good luck my friend.

vrrvrrnathan likes this.

shivanianand is offline Newbie

dear, all the above said are true.kids are magicians. having a child will do many more magic in your life. and also everything will change. keep on saying that in your mind. every marriage should take atleast 3 years to find its place. prove your husband that u are very intelligent by doing something productively. now a days u can learn a lot thro internet. so try utilizing it. join any indians community in saudi . try to be well informed about what is happening around you so that u can gain self confidence.
    all the best.

vrrvrrnathan likes this.

painful-life is offline Newbie

Thank u banu, ganga, anish and shivani... happy to here so hopeful replies.

planning to have a baby but i have fibroids and in treatment for that.

bhanu, i don't know the reason why he is irritating me. when i ask about it he says my nature is like that only. i just surrender me totally i am in fully love with him. let me wait and see .

Thanks anish and shivani for all your motivating words.

gokila is offline Friends's of Penmai

hi friend,
    first of all my advice is to dont feel anything bcoz god knows how much pain we will handle??? at the same time he will know how to release from u in that struggle? Pls remember these line "ALL FOR THE BEST". from every happenings we gain some experience. that will lead ur life in the best way..
    with prayer for u take care friend

anitha.sankar is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anitha dhaan.

hi friend, first of all you should have faith to face all in life. If you love your hus, show him fully about what u feel. dont tell. you may know, "action speaks lowder than voice". It takes time.... but it will change your hus atleast a little. First dont expect same from him. dont get angry. always treat him with a smile from your heart. Tell yourself " i love him, he definitely loves me". Take care friend.... I pray for you.

ANITHA.SANKAR

Dont think how many moments in your life;
    Just think how much life is there in a moment.

indiramura is offline Newbie

Dont get tensed about this problem you have quality of friends even i had this type of p[roblem for seven years but it will change. Dont immediately react for every action your husband from this i am not telling you dont react but you should react after some time then he will realize and he will love you this is what i experienced. You know one thing we are the powerful people than them. TTry and succceed you will find surprises.

akila71 likes this.