Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

How Could I Be a Good Wife?

Discussions on "How Could I Be a Good Wife?" in "Married Life" forum.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

How Could I Be a Good Wife?

Here are some tips and qualities to be a good wife...

Be pleasant. Work to be pleasant toward your husband. Don't be one of those people who makes everyone around you feel bad just because you've had a hard day. Good things will come from being pleasant. It's a decision - just decide to be pleasant. But if you can't be pleasant - make a decision not to bring him down with you.

Communicate. Ironically, good communication between men and women can be quite frustrating. However, a good wife will seek to discover what's on her mind and find a way to express herself to her husband. Often, men and women will make a joint decision - while the man thinks she's in agreement with him - but only to discover later that she thought the decision was a bad idea.

Accept him. Only by accepting him as he is, do you have such deep respect and gratitude for him that you would never want him to change in any way for you. He has so much to offer you if only you give him the space to be himself. He is a growing individual, just like you are. Help him grow in the direction that he chooses, and give him the chance to help you.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Re: How Could I Be a Good Wife?

Give what he needs.If he needs time to be with you, give him your time. If he needs you to listen, listen to every word he speaks including his unspoken words. If he needs respect, give him your respect. The key is to learn about your husband's needs. If he needs sex, give sex to him in a way he wants it. If he needs his space, give him space. Ask him what his needs are. Then, give without condition. You give him because you love him and he deserves to be loved by you.

Supportive.
    Are you supportive? What does it mean to be supportive? Do you belittle your man or do you help him to feel good about himself, his job, activities? Your husband will be much more respectful of you if you support him. Even when you don't agree with him - respectfully let him know you don't agree - then support him anyway. Otherwise, if he has difficulties - he'll feel as though you're adding to his troubles.

Nag free. Ladies, a good wife is going to be nag free. Nagging is an ineffective method of trying to get your husband to perform a task you desire. Trust me ladies - it doesn't work and often will have the opposite of its intended affect.