Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree28Likes

problem in marriage life..

Discussions on "problem in marriage life.." in "Married Life" forum.

sindhushiva is offline Newbie

problem in marriage life..

hi friends

I am new to this forum. i completed my MBA...I am house wife.. i have 8 month old baby.. my husband is working in well known company ennudaiya husband eppothum ennai yen velaikkari velai (cooking, washing, take care of child like that) parthukkondirukkirai, think proactively endru thittukirar... avar nan velaikku poga vendum ethir parkirar,.. i born and bought up in village... upto my UG degree i studied in tamil medium.. my main problem is lack of communication in english... fear to face interview and stage fear... i can speak in english but cant speak speedy... but i am very sharp... class topper in 10th, third in 12th std and class second in MBA... my understanding capacity is very high... i dont know what do to for this problem.. please help me friends...

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Parasakthi, umaravi2011 and Lav like this.

Guruji is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: problem in marriage life..

Hope experienced penmais will help this Friend..
    GOD Bless all

​aham brahmAsmi

rkrish1928 is offline Friends's of Penmai

completed MBA but still facing communication problems ??

it's not my words that i write to
    rhyme..
    but it's the reason that i write them
    to make you feel so fine

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hey Sindhu...
    First i would like to share with you one thing.. Being a housewife is not a maid.. and that too taking care of child.. of all important things, taking care of kids play the priority role.. Baby atleast need mother feeding till one year and also her attention atleast one year.. If you can give this, you are gifted.. which is not a dramatic line.. Ask the moms who have to leave their babies without feeding their milk and have to leave for work.. That being said..
    about your stage freight and being brought up in village and tamil medium..
    Language is not a barrier for talented person.. Go for the interview without being scared.. Do you think.. everybody who works in big companies knows or speaks better english? no.. But along the time, by reading books, watching english channels will make it easy and fluent.. English is just a language for communication.. It does not prove your talent.. so be confident..and start your interviewing process. you dont have to be successfull in the first attempt itself.. after going to some interviews.. you will get the confident that you can do anything.. If you can communicate with english thats fine.. but if you cant.. you live in chennai.. it doesnot have to be in fully english .. regular tamil english conversation will also work in interview.. but the way you carry yourself..even its in regular spoken way.. how confident you are with your answers.. is important.. you have to act like talking in tamil , i mean in regular spoken language with the mix of english words is not something you should not do...so be confident, think postive.. and face the interview...
    Even you can use this fourmonths till your baby turns 1 for your english speaking like reading english books.. applying for interview.. trial and error method.. and then by end of your baby's first year.. you will get confident both with the baby and with your interviewing process..

and also think of this.. if you think they will critizise you or make fun of you, then think whether they can talk tamil as you do, or even know tamil language as you do.. So never let language break your confidece.. its just a thing we use for communication..

Hope you get it...
    Quote Originally Posted by sindhushiva View Post
    hi friends

I am new to this forum. i completed my MBA...I am house wife.. i have 8 month old baby.. my husband is working in well known company ennudaiya husband eppothum ennai yen velaikkari velai (cooking, washing, take care of child like that) parthukkondirukkirai, think proactively endru thittukirar... avar nan velaikku poga vendum ethir parkirar,.. i born and bought up in village... upto my UG degree i studied in tamil medium.. my main problem is lack of communication in english... fear to face interview and stage fear... i can speak in english but cant speak speedy... but i am very sharp... class topper in 10th, third in 12th std and class second in MBA... my understanding capacity is very high... i dont know what do to for this problem.. please help me friends...

Last edited by nlakshmi; 16th May 2012 at 10:39 PM.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Well said Lakshmi ka...

nlakshmi likes this.

sowmyasri0209 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Yeah Sindhu as Lakshmika said, practice makes perfect. Luckily you have some time now. so use this time and try to speak in English. Dont hesitate or feel shy. If some one points pout the mistake learn what i the mistake and correct it. Within few months you will be able to talk fluently.

All the best.

Penmai, Parasakthi and nlakshmi like this.

rameshshan is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

Hi Mam,

As a just married guy, i would like to share few things in perspective of a husband's point.

First make sure that , Do 'u' wish to go for work? If yes! Its more than ur preparation for equipping urself for the interview or any interaction with the corporate sector, it is all with ur husband.

Men likes their wife to be proactive, challenging, updated, good dressing sense equal to their surroundings etc..u know something..when u do the same they dont like it.

For now u have to take care of ur baby. Mean time ensure that ur husband is helping u with getting some books to improve ur vacabulary & communication skills. Make sure he s interacting with u & teaching u some soft skills. Being a ranker in MBA just ask him or discuss with him in subjects that u are strong.He will be impressed.

Dont just chat with him regarding family issues, food & other petty things. Watch lots of news channels, Discovery, sports that will furnish ur talent & meantime ur confident level will rise.

Make him understand that cooking, washing & babycare is not a maid's work. Its of both of urs. The responsibilities of both the lead in the family ensures healthy food, hygiene clothing & proper care for the baby.

Going to work should be ur choice, not a compulsion!But learning is a must, wherever u r!

Good luck.

"Don't be Serious, be Sincere."!!

Ramesh

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Make him understand that cooking, washing & babycare is not a maid's work. Its of both of urs. The responsibilities of both the lead in the family ensures healthy food, hygiene clothing & proper care for the baby.

Going to work should be ur choice, not a compulsion!But learning is a must, wherever u r!
    Well said Mr. Ramesh...

Parasakthi likes this.

jaradx7 is offline Newbie

I hope you can be more write articles, the better.

Last edited by Parasakthi; 29th May 2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Advertisement Removed

Lav
    Lav is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Lavanya

Good points Lakshmi and Ramesh.

I can relate to you Sindhu, I sailed in the same boat when i graduated my BE and I was not a rank holder or bright student like you. Here are few tips dear.
    Watch News/Discovery/National geographic/History channels with subtitle. Practice make it perfect dear, Talk in English to your husband daily for few months and ask him to correct you if you make mistake, Don't get mad when he corrects you. Get some interesting English novels and read. That helps too.

When someone make a conversation, we think a reply in Tamil and convert to English first , With practice , you will think a reply in English.

Don't be afraid dear. English is just a language. All the best.

nlakshmi, jv_66 and sspriya like this.
    With luv,
    Lavi

பொறுமை எருமையினும் பெரிது (நமக்கு வந்த தத்துவம்)