Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

my husband is having extra marital affair

Discussions on "my husband is having extra marital affair" in "Married Life" forum.

ramya1980 is offline Newbie

my husband is having extra marital affair

hi ... i have been married for 8 years. Since 4 years my husband is having an extra marital affair and which I came to know lately. when i came to know about his affair i asked him about it and he started to to tell lie, lately he has moved out of the house. sometimes he shouted and replied angrily. i have a daughter who is 7 years. now am living with my mother and daughter i have no other person who can support me at this stage.

can i file a case against my husband. Ofcourse I can apply for a divorce, but i want to punish him for what he has done to me. please suggest how I can go about this.

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

balashiv is offline Newbie

Re: my husband is having extra marital affair

Tell me, whether he is alone now? or with her? Who is she? collect information about her secretly and know about her character and everything. If she is already married, then you can easily take your hubby out from her. I think by now u would have understood. Yes I dont want you to get separated for this reason. If everybody goes for divorce for this issue, more than 90% will be staying alone. This male dynasty is like that and anyway we have to blame our women's part also.
    But Let me ask you onething. Do you or Did you love your husband before/now? I think definitely it ll be YES, then dont leave him for your and your daughters sake. She needs Father and definitely, being a Father, atleast not in husband's role, he will definitely come back to you.
    Dont shout or quarrel with him. Be cool with him. Talk nicely. You are noway inferior to that other woman. so think positively. Take it as a challenge. Pull him out from her hold.
    ALL THE BEST