• 1 Post By deepa bala
  • 1 Post By Ram Prabha
  • 2 Post By deepa bala
  • 1 Post By deepa bala
  • 1 Post By vanitharajkamal
  • 1 Post By Ram Prabha
  • 1 Post By Ram Prabha

Is our decision is correct?

Discussions on "Is our decision is correct?" in "Married Life" forum.

Ram Prabha is offline Newbie

Is our decision is correct?

hi... i am prabha here. we are married before 3 years and we have no children and we planned to have children after 2 years, since we need to be financially strong before getting child. Is our decision is correct?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

deepa bala is offline Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Deepa
    Blog Entries

Re: Is our decision is correct?

According to me, not a correct decision Prabha... We'l always hav financial commitments... If I am getting u right, u r lready married for 3 yrs and now again u r postponing for 2 years means, its too much... Baby is the greatest asset you can possess... Everything comes after that only... Check out ur age as well... Soon will be better dear

Ram Prabha likes this.

hi deepa, we have some loan commitments so oly we are postponing. if we got baby now, then i cant go for a job atleast 2 yrs and we cant fulfill my babies need. now my age is 27 and my hubby's age is 30. if we postpone for 2 yrs then we will be 29 and 32. is this is normal for get baby?

deepa bala likes this.

Real Name
    Deepa
    Blog Entries

Age is ok Prabha... But think if u hav some issues later... This is the right age according to me... My friends have gone for job within 3 or 4 months after delivery... You can also do that considering ur commitments... I would prioritise having a baby as the most important than anything else pa.. Think of it!

Guruji and Ram Prabha like this.

Real Name
    Deepa
    Blog Entries

I'm leaving now prabha.. Send me a private message if u want to discuss anything ya...

Ram Prabha likes this.

what deepa said is right. baby is the biggest asset in every human's life. think of our situation. we got before 5 years till now we dont hav baby. i am very much depressed, even we had some misunderstandings because of this and also everyone is enquiring us using the words "anything spl.. " like that. nowadays i am hesitating to go to friends or relatives house. think twice and act. you will be able to manage everything if you got child.

deepa bala likes this.

ya deepa, we are also very eager to see our baby is playing in our house. for the past 3 years we had a very lonely life. since ours is love marriage, we cant get any support from both our families. we can understand the value of having baby, but due to our financial situation only we are planned this. really we are confused. i dont know wat to do.

Really your words are very consoling and makes me something clear. thank you so much for replying deepa.let we discuss and tel you a good news.

i didnt expect such good response through this forum. really this is a wonderful community. very happy for joining in this forum.

special thanks to deepa

Last edited by Ram Prabha; 7th Jun 2012 at 08:08 PM.
    deepa bala likes this.

Vanitha thanks for replying. ya now am quiet clear now. thank you so much. now only i got relaxed.

deepa bala likes this.

Real Name
    Deepa
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vanitharajkamal View Post
    what deepa said is right. baby is the biggest asset in every human's life. think of our situation. we got before 5 years till now we dont hav baby. i am very much depressed, even we had some misunderstandings because of this and also everyone is enquiring us using the words "anything spl.. " like that. nowadays i am hesitating to go to friends or relatives house. think twice and act. you will be able to manage everything if you got child.
    Yes Vanitha.. I can understand ur situation..Dont let go ur patience,, I'l pray for you dear..

Real Name
    Deepa
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Prabha View Post
    ya deepa, we are also very eager to see our baby is playing in our house. for the past 3 years we had a very lonely life. since ours is love marriage, we cant get any support from both our families. we can understand the value of having baby, but due to our financial situation only we are planned this. really we are confused. i dont know wat to do.

Really your words are very consoling and makes me something clear. thank you so much for replying deepa.let we discuss and tel you a good news.

i didnt expect such good response through this forum. really this is a wonderful community. very happy for joining in this forum.

special thanks to deepa
    Welcome Prabha.. Gud that u hav decided correctly now Share the good news also with us