Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Nehas
  • 1 Post By deepa bala

In-laws are refused to live with us.. what we do now

Discussions on "In-laws are refused to live with us.. what we do now" in "Married Life" forum.

Nehas is offline Newbie

In-laws are refused to live with us.. what we do now

Good evening everybody... This is Neha, Married before 3 months. my dh is working in Chennai. every week end my hubby will come here.now i am living with my in laws. my in-laws are very lovable and kind hearted persons. they are treating as their daughter. though, i am happy with them, really i am missing my hubby very badly and he too. my hubby is the oly son to their parents.

The actual prob is we are having an idea to shift our live to chennai, but my in laws are refused to come with us. . we asked them many times to shift them to chennai. but they refused and advised us to settle in chennai. we dont want them leave alone. and so we left our idea. I am here and he is there...

What is the solution for this... Now what we do...