Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By devipreethi
  • 1 Post By lashmi
  • 1 Post By begumbee
  • 1 Post By suganthiramesh

my hubby is not giving money for my personal expenses. how to talk him about it

Discussions on "my hubby is not giving money for my personal expenses. how to talk him about it" in "Married Life" forum.

devipreethi is offline Newbie

my hubby is not giving money for my personal expenses. how to talk him about it

dear ladies, this is preethi married before 5 months. i was working before my marriage, i left my job after my engagement. now i am house wife.my husband is not giving money for my personal expenditures. he gave his full salary to my mil, and asked me to get amount from her for my personal use. i am usually shy type.When ever i need money i have to ask her only. i am feeling very bad about this habit. how can i speak about this to my hubby? actually i dont have any issues with my mil. i like her and respecting her. but i dont like this habit only. i am very much worried. if he misunderstands me, then our life will not be fine. how can i talk about this to him. please help me.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    suganthiramesh likes this.

lashmi is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalashmiravichandiran
    Blog Entries

Re: my hubby is not giving money for my personal expenses. how to talk him about it

preethi eppothum namakku enna venum apdingarathai namma avanga kitta sollanum.sonnalthan avangaluku therium. ithula ethuku ego paarkiringa.kelunga kandippa tharuvaar.so u don't woory.feel happy enjoy married life.

Parasakthi likes this.
    அன்புடன்
    லஷ்மிரவி

நான் எடுக்கும் முடிவு
    சரியா என்று எனக்கு தெரியாது.

ஆனால் எடுத்த முடிவை
    சரியாக்குவேன்.....

--- மாவீரன் அலெக்ஸ்சாண்டர்

begumbee is offline Yuva's of Penmai

Re: my hubby is not giving money for my personal expenses. how to talk him about it

preethi,

ungala maathiri pirachchanai niraiya idaththil irukku...aathanaa neenga kadipidikka

vendiyathu muthalil "porumai"...marrage aagi 5 months thaane aaguthu... neenga

house wife...athanaala ungalukku athigappadiyaana panath thevaigal irukkaathu...

so, neenga konjam vittu koduththup pongal...ungaludaiya thevaiyai neenga porumaiya

avarukku yeduththu sollanunga...kanavan manaivikkul veru yaarum vanthu pesum

badiya nadanthukkaatheenga...& chinna vishayangalai perithu paduththaatheergal...

ungaludaiya hubby santhoshap padumbadiya nadanthukkollungal....ippadi neenga

tri seithu paarunga...appuram unga hubby unakku enna vendum preethi'nu

kaetpaar paarungal.....life'i enjoy pannungapa....

Parasakthi likes this.

suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

do not talk about the full salary now... that will definitely give a very bad impression... just tell your husband very casually that you are in need of some things and desperately you need to buy those.... make him to understand that you need money to buy those things....

either he will give you the money or he will tell you to get it from your MIL... exactly at that time you tell him very softly that you are feeling uncomfortable to ask money from your MIL .

please do not use any harsh words dear friend...and take care while talking about your expenditure....your husband and MIL should not feel that you are spending unnecessarily.

Last edited by suganthiramesh; 7th Jul 2012 at 06:05 PM.
    Parasakthi likes this.