Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree40Likes

how to compromise my wife

Discussions on "how to compromise my wife" in "Married Life" forum.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: how to compromise my wife

Hi Ravindar,

As of now, she shows the sign that she still want to be with you and doesn't want make the married life into a problematic one.

My suggestion is , you will be knowing her likings. So, buy the things which she likes most and along with them some RED ROSES. After coming home, even if she is reluctant to talk with you, make her sit in a place , you kneel down in front of her, first appologise, now she may tend to move away, but don't allow her to do, now give her the presents you have brought for her and express your true LOVE FOR HER .

This may move her feelings.

Sponsored Links
    Jayanthy

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

It will take a lot of time to heal, She has to come out of what went wrong in your marriage.Dont just sit there and repent for your mistakes.. take actions and show her your love is true and you are true to your wife only... She may not talk to you, but she may be waiting for your explanations and how long you have cheated her. If you cannot make her listen your explanation, record your explanation and about your affair, how did you come out of it, how you really want her in your life in a media file format and send it to her email. Even you tell about all the feeling you have for her, you wouldn't have ended the relationship until she knew. She knew on her own and she walked out and then only you ended the relationship. You dint realize that was a grave mistake until her reaction. you were in the state and mentality to ride two trains as much as you can. even though she comes and lives under same roof...she will have million questions to you. so first give your explanations...Gifts are ok.. but let it be simple.. Give her space and time...

hrithika and Shalini_S like this.

dhruv is offline Newbie

I think you are stupid.. for the following reasons

- you got caught

- your wife left you. If your wife truly loved you, she would have forgiven you, as most women in love are apt to do.. which really means that you have not really taken much care of her , for her to really love you, and/or you are below average in looks.

To get her back, do the following..
    -Get rid of your girlfriends
    - Stop thinking that you are god's gift to women. If you were good looking, you would be a movie star / model by now and your wife would have actually forgiven you .
    -stop acting immature and own up responsibility for your actions
    - A genuine sorry

Once she gets back, have kids..

ravindar31 is offline Newbie

hi friends,

i feel very much thankful for all your adivces. still she is not talking to me.. from last week she started going to job in a bank.

I am begging to her daily to talk with me and forgive for my mistake, but still she is not talking with me.

Only one improvement is there, if any of our relatives or friends came to our home she pretends like we are living with a good husband and wife relation. After they went she is not talking to me.

I just came out of the relation fully after the day i caught with her. I don't know how to prove her. and worried a lot, when i think about my future.

plz help me. help me.