Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree40Likes

how to compromise my wife

Discussions on "how to compromise my wife" in "Married Life" forum.

ravindar31 is offline Newbie

how to compromise my wife

Friends i am in a very bad situation in my life. I was married before 1.5 years. I have a girl friends and still i have touch with her. Before 2 days, my wife just came to know about my extra marital affair and she left me and went to her parents home.

I had called her many times, but she is not even picking my call. i don't know what to do? I need to get her back in my life.

I know i had done a very great mistake. i am feeling very much for that. pls help me get back her. i feel very much shamed to talk about this to my parents or friends. i don't know how to handle this situation.

plz help me.. help me..

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumitra likes this.

viji54 is offline Newbie

re: how to compromise my wife

you had cheated your wife in a very bad way. ladies won't accept and digest the extra marital affair easily. any way everthing is past.

Think that if she does the same what you had done, then what will you do? Did you forgive her?

Its highly sensitive thing anyway pls handle it carefully.

kanivel is offline Newbie

Re: how to compromise my wife

Cut off your girl friend at once. A girl who disturbs your life is not a friend at all. Then convince yourself that you are out of your madness, free from any guilty feeling, etc. Then be bold enough to go and tell your wife that you have changed. Women always forgive, because they are mothers in heart. But you cannot get true peace of mind unless you come out of your guilty affair.

Wish you all the best for a new life with your wife!

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

You said you need to get back her in your life.. When you say this.. did you end the illegal relationship with your GF..Its her trust you lost which is main for the marriage to work out.
    If you really love your wife and wants her to come in your life.. You will have to win her trust once again from the scratch.. For that you will have to end your other relationship and never turn back... Everybody is a good person until opportunity comes...Prove you are trustworthy and only love your wife... Its not easy to win her trust. For that you will have to wait and prove to her that she is the only woman in your life from now.. Even you will have to face her family... You ruined her life. You ruined her parents trust.

Its only your behaviour will atleast a tad bit convince her .. You cannot compromise anything in this situation...Its very critical situation.. Talk with her and know how she feels and take it from there. because this one thing the wives will never compromise on..
    Dont think selfish, respect her wishes and feeling too. You lost the respect from your near and dear ones, when you got involved in this type of act..
    Remember you dont have option to choose this or that...You cannot ride two trains in one track...You need to face the consequences of your act and prove yourself once again to your wife if you really need her in your life...

first of all thanks for all your replies.

viji, i already relaized my mistakes.. you are correct, your words make me to realize my sin more. My life is like a hell for the last 2 days.

kani i am trying to come out of the problem but i can't. let me think positively and change my mind.

lakshmi, yeah i had ended the relationship, i called her and said a BIG BYE to all the things i had with her.

Yeah i know i take the full responsibile for all the problem. I had cheated her, she is very much kindhearted, hope she will forgive me.

But don't know how to approach her. she is not attending my call. I am very much scared to approach her parents through phone. I am very much confused. I am afraid to go to her parents home.

But no other way is there, i am planning to call her parents tomorrow morning and after knowing their reaction i am planning to go to her place.

suganthiramesh likes this.

suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

i am planning to call her parents tomorrow morning and after knowing their reaction i am planning to go to her place.

only way left out.... hope things will get better...

viji54 likes this.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Good thing you realised.. but first clear with this, if she had told the reason to her parents for her stay there... If not, your confessing with her parents first will complicate the situation more and be prepared to face harsh treatments and insults. though wives are kind hearted, you will know their strength and how strong they are in this type of delicate situations.. Keep that in mind.. Donot take your wife to be granted...
    Quote Originally Posted by ravindar31 View Post
    first of all thanks for all your replies.

viji, i already relaized my mistakes.. you are correct, your words make me to realize my sin more. My life is like a hell for the last 2 days.

kani i am trying to come out of the problem but i can't. let me think positively and change my mind.

lakshmi, yeah i had ended the relationship, i called her and said a BIG BYE to all the things i had with her.

Yeah i know i take the full responsibile for all the problem. I had cheated her, she is very much kindhearted, hope she will forgive me.

But don't know how to approach her. she is not attending my call. I am very much scared to approach her parents through phone. I am very much confused. I am afraid to go to her parents home.

But no other way is there, i am planning to call her parents tomorrow morning and after knowing their reaction i am planning to go to her place.

viji54 is offline Newbie

yeah what lakshmi said is right. 1st check that whether she had told the problems to your inlaws, else everything will be messed up.

thank you for all your advice girls.

yesterday i called her dad, he speaks as usual to me. So i think that she didn't tell about the problem to her family. I think she don't want to lose me, so only she didn't said.

Now only i can understand her love to me. its now hurting me much more.. before..

So tell me how to move this to next. Whether i can approach her directly by going to her home and speak with her directly...? or what else i can do? she stills not attending my phone..

i am getting mad for the last few days..

kanivel is offline Newbie

Hi,
    Nice developments since my last post. Talking is not the best way of communication when somebody is angry with you. Writing is the best. If you know that she will read your letters privately, write a letter of apology, putting all the words you know to ask sorry, and letting her know that you are clean now. If you doubt that someone else will read the letter, then also write a letter, without any details, simply asking sorry and promising that you will be OK hereafter.

For a girl, when she is in her parents' home, a letter of apology from her husband will surely soften her feelings. She may even feel proud about that, and get ready to forgive you and come back to you.

Try and come back with the results! Good luck!