Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

3 Reasons married sex is better

Discussions on "3 Reasons married sex is better" in "Married Life" forum.

vijigermany is offline Supreme Ruler's of Penmai

Perks Of Married Sex
    While your single friends might rave about one night stands, summer flings and hot sex with strangers, they likely donít know what theyíre missing when it comes to sex with your spouse. There are a few key reasons married sex trumps all other kinds. Some women we reached out to agree.

You know each other really well
    While sleeping with someone totally new has its perks (everything is new, exciting and you both want sex all the time), you still donít know each otherís bodies. When youíre married or in a long-term relationship, you know everything that turns the other person on, what they like, what they donít -- which can often mean a more consistently enjoyable experience. Satisfaction comes from being able to please your partner.

Real women speak: Sex was different when we first started dating, but now I feel like our connection is so much deeper, which translates into better sex.
    -- Mandi, from Orlando, married for six years

Youíre comfortable with each other
    When you're married, or youíve been with someone for several years, there are no more inhibitions about asking for what you want or feeling embarrassed because you didnít shave your legs today. Youíre at ease with one another so you arenít focusing on whether or not he thinks you look good naked or how much heís enjoying himself. Youíre more in the moment, which equals better sex.

Real women speak: I used to be so nervous about having sex with someone new. I just couldnít relax as much as I wanted to. But my husband puts me at ease so I can really focus on having fun!
    -- Carolyn, from Dallas, married for three years

Youíve learned to communicate
    Good sex needs good communication. If you canít talk about what works, what doesnít and what you want to try, then youíll never move past a sex life thatís just OK. Being married usually means youíve been together long enough to communicate your needs, meaning sex can improve and get better the longer youíre together.

Real women speak: I always thought that sex would inevitably get boring as the years ticked by, but for us, things just keep getting better. I really think itís because we make a point to talk about sex. Itís not a taboo topic for us.