User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By priya_ss
  • 2 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By priya_ss
  • 2 Post By harsne
  • 2 Post By MissMiss

Talks

Discussions on "Talks" in "Married Life" forum.

priya_ss is offline Newbie

Talks

Hi friends,

Me and my husband got married 4 yrs before and we r very happy with each there. He loves me very much. 1 question I keep asking myself always is, when we are together..he loves to talk dirty words(real local tamil words). which he say he love and enjoys talking like that to me. I also dont have problem about it, even i sometime like..

I just want to know is all husband are like that or only my husband is like this. I too asked about this to my close friend, her husband also do same we are not sure is this normal or abnormal.

Regards
    Priya

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumitra likes this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Talks

Dear priya_ss, it is common phenomenon and we cannot blame the husband. when we are in good mood these type of so-called bad words may arouse you very much and you will become more attracted towards the final motive. that is why the husband uses such words. but if you use voluntarily such so called bad words, I dont know whether he takes in sportive manner. Especially in my case, my husband also uses such words only we were alone and readying up for such personal moments. But he does not like if I start using such words narrating about his personal parts or his way of behaving in such moments. I think only psychologists have to say about this behaviour of husbands in particular moments when they are alone with their sweetheart. There should be a give and take policy. If wife uses same socalled dirty words the husband should tolerate. but I dont know in your case how he behaves when you start using these dirty words in local language. However what ever it may be enjoy everything and take it in a positive sense. after all what is our motive. to get good relationship and understanding. Nan romba blade pottuvitten endru ninaikkiren. iththodu niruththi kolgiren. thanks and enjoy your married life.

srathi and priya_ss like this.

priya_ss is offline Newbie

Thanks sumitra for replying..my husband is a very kind person, he dont mind when i talk back like him, infact he likes it. We speak only when we are alone, otherwise he gives me respect when other are around. He is always careful that the kids dont hear this kind of talks.

sumitra likes this.

harsne is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Harsne.S

Hi priya,

as sumi said it's common...thanimaila irukum pothu nama yevlo vena urima yeduthu peslam...ana aduthavanga munnadi (even kids nor close frnds) apdi nadanthukrathu thappu..namakooda perusa yeduthuka maatom...ana men cant tolerate it...

sumitra and priya_ss like this.
    HARSNE

Be yourself..Everyone else is already taken...

MissMiss is offline Newbie

its usual for everywhere...

sumitra and priya_ss like this.