Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree12Likes

My deaf and dump sister could be married to my husband?

Discussions on "My deaf and dump sister could be married to my husband?" in "Married Life" forum.

My deaf and dump sister could be married to my husband?

my name is siva sankari. i am from tamilnadu in south india. i have only one sister 5 years younger to me.my sister is deaf and dump i.e she cant able to hear and speak. my father died when we are young. my mother only look after us. i got married before 5 years, my husband is a nice man. i went to my husband house after marriage. i lived in a joint family with my husband's father, mother, brother and his sister. two years before my mother died. at her last breadth she asked me promise for looking after my sister. i also agreed. then i bring sister to my husband's house. my husband also agreed. after some month my mother in law started scolding me and asked me leave my sister in orphanage or marry to someone.then i started looking after bridegroom but nobody come foreward to marry my sister. oneday my relatives came to my home and we discussed about my sister's life. they suggested me that there only better way for my sister is to be married to my husband itself. they told then mother in law will scold you and also you can take care of your sister. they also told these kind of marriages are coomon in our community and nobody can take care of your deaf and dump sister better than myself. i got shocked. they then told your sister is now in late 30's , you should understood that she also have sex feelings. so its the better way. when i consulted this with my sister, she also agreed with a cry. after that i understood about her feelings. i consult with my husband's family. they also agreed happily. but i not consult with my husband. can i go with this?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

chitravenkat is offline Newbie

re: My deaf and dump sister could be married to my husband?

hi sivasankari. i think this is not a good solution for your problem. i don't know how you had a thought about sharing your husband. Plz don't do this and mess up your life by yourself.

shaalam, jeyanthi raj and vaanya.g like this.

Preethi4u is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hi Sivasankari,

In my opinion,your sister marrying your husband should be a very very very last option or should not be an option at all now.There are many issues which could come up,which could spoil the relationship between you sisters and your family. You needs to put more efforts to find a groom for your sister.

First let your sister work, make some money and support her own self.That way she will also gain self confidence and a positive view towards life. There are many BPO data processing organization who will be able to hire your sister because these companies would like to support and help people with these issues..Even I know an organization called enable India, a Bangalore based company which helps people with disabilities to get jobs.If you want i can get you a referral to that organization also Bharat matrimony has an option to choose handicapped or disabled brides and grooms.

Before taking a decision on this matter post pone this idea/decision of yours for sometime.. You need to request your husband's support to keep your mother in law silent for sometime.

Taking people's suggestion is good but don't follow it blindly. Take people's suggestion and check the possibilities and pros and cons of it then decide. Talk to your husband he might give you good suggestion too.

Wish you all the best.Take care. my prayers for your family

jv_66 and sspriya like this.
    அப்பா
    My Clicks

Preethi's Recipes

END is not the end, In fact E.N.D is "Effort never dies" and if you get NO in answer remember N.O. "Next opportunity" So always stay positive in life

datchu is offline Silver Ruler's of Penmai

Sharing the husband is not a solution. What about your children if any? at the same time think of reverse (ultta) Will you share yourself with your brother-in-law in the same condition of your sister? Any decision based on sexual feeling will lead to collapse in future. Please look out our culture and your social status.

datchu

"மண்ணில் நல்ல வண்ணம் வாழலாம்"

another reason for this is i am also not having child... so i can get child from my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by sivasankari1988 View Post
    another reason for this is i am also not having child... so i can get child from my sister.
    ok.here is the other side of the problem.Now i understand your situation but are you under medication for pregnancy???

அப்பா
    My Clicks

Preethi's Recipes

END is not the end, In fact E.N.D is "Effort never dies" and if you get NO in answer remember N.O. "Next opportunity" So always stay positive in life

my husband having no problem. i only having some problem regarding pregnancy. i going for medical treatment for the past 4 years.

rajumylai is offline Newbie

What if after few days your husband get bore with you and you sister

datchu is offline Silver Ruler's of Penmai

Instead of getting a child from your sister, think about to "adopt" a child which is always safe. I think you are seems to be addicted to see a live sex show as described in some sex stories. Please divert your mind to the healthy and spiritual programs.

"மண்ணில் நல்ல வண்ணம் வாழலாம்"

my husband having no problem. i only having some problem regarding pregnancy. i going for medical treatment for the past 4 years.
    Sivasankari, I have met and seen ladies having kids after even 7 years of TTC, and you didn't mention what is your problem regarding pregnancy.
    Reading between lines and considering your first long post and now two lines replies,seems that already you have decided and made up your mind.
    You are confused whether your decision is right or wrong so you want to confirm it,that's why you are here.I may be wrong.
    But my suggestion is that,speak to your husband he plays a major role in your idea of getting your sister married to him.
    Take a break from your daily routine,and just write down what are all the pros and cons if your sis marries your husband. You are the best judge for your life. Wish you all the best. Lots of baby dust to you.

அப்பா
    My Clicks

Preethi's Recipes