Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree669Likes

How to run a smooth family

Discussions on "How to run a smooth family" in "Married Life" forum.

Yamunan is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: How to run a smooth family

Thank you !!! Sure Lashmi I will keep this in mind!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
    accool likes this.

GayathriArun is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

First, thanks to Jayanthi for starting such an useful topic which every woman needs guidance at some point. Then once again thanks to Jayanthi and Lakshmi for very useful siggestions to lead a happy family.

Let me share my views too,

In the beginning we need to talk less, this is where i missed, in another thread jayanthi and someone else (i dont remember the name) said that they were very silent in the beginning which helped them a lot. So this is practically true to be quiet until we win everyone's heart.

Then we need to have lots of patience and should never end up in any argument because we need to stay connected with this family throughout our life so arguing will definetely lead to the other side. Though what we do is right we need not argue or talk back to prove our side, patience will automatically show that we are right at one point of time definitely.

While maintaing the distance with sister in laws, never have any ego and appreciate their dressing, beauty, hairstyle and all other positive aspects from the heart. This might be a simple trick but does wonders. Your sister in laws will be in your pocket.

Mother in law - show lots of respect, show your love whenever you get a chance. Always remember that only because of her you have got a husband to die for. Show off that you ask for her guidance in everything. Do everything after discussing with her. Same thing is okay for father in law. Now both MIL and FIL will be in your pocket.

I dont have anything to say "how to pocket the husband" because every one knows it well. Almost every girl might have locked her man in her heart and have lost the key, with a mere cellular phone, even in arranged marriage.

Gayathri ArunPrakash

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by gowrymohan View Post
    Hi Jeyanthy and Lakshmi,
    Very useful information. Thanks for sharing. Waiting for more.

Thanks Gowry

Jayanthy

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by GayathriArun View Post
    First, thanks to Jayanthi for starting such an useful topic which every woman needs guidance at some point. Then once again thanks to Jayanthi and Lakshmi for very useful siggestions to lead a happy family.

In the beginning we need to talk less, this is where i missed, in another thread jayanthi and someone else (i dont remember the name) said that they were very silent in the beginning which helped them a lot. So this is practically true to be quiet until we win everyone's heart.

Then we need to have lots of patience and should never end up in any argument because we need to stay connected with this family throughout our life so arguing will definetely lead to the other side. Though what we do is right we need not argue or talk back to prove our side, patience will automatically show that we are right at one point of time definitely.

While maintaing the distance with sister in laws, never have any ego and appreciate their dressing, beauty, hairstyle and all other positive aspects from the heart. This might be a simple trick but does wonders. Your sister in laws will be in your pocket.

Mother in law - show lots of respect, show your love whenever you get a chance. Always remember that only because of her you have got a husband to die for. Show off that you ask for her guidance in everything. Do everything after discussing with her. Same thing is okay for father in law. Now both MIL and FIL will be in your pocket.

I dont have anything to say "how to pocket the husband" because every one knows it well. Almost every girl might have locked her man in her heart and have lost the key, with a mere cellular phone, even in arranged marriage.

Thanks a lot Gayathri for sharing your valuable views.

Every girl needs to note these points.

Yes, PATIENCE is the next key word to run a smooth family.

Almost every girl might have locked her man in her heart and have lost the key, with a mere cellular phone, even in arranged marriage.

Hey Gayathri.......What would have been done by ladies like us dear......who have been married for 25 years and on........since only from recent years, mobiles are available......hey......JUST KIDDING.

Please share more.

Jayanthy

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Next thing, by helping your MIL and FIL, in taking their medicines time to time, at home, and when you go out with them, you can surely win their hearts.

Never talk negatively about any of your in-laws, to any of your neighbors and the relatives of both your side and husband's.

Tell them, that you are so lucky to have them, so that, when these talks reaches your in-laws' ears, they WILL feel so proud of you.

When all of you are going outstation, help your MIL and FIL in all the ways. Take care of their timely food, clothing and whichever is necessary.

In fact, you should care them, more than your parents. Because , Your parents know about your Love for them and will understand you. Only your in-laws are new to you.

Jayanthy

GayathriArun is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Hey Gayathri.......What would have been done by ladies like us dear......who have been married for 25 years and on........since only from recent years, mobiles are available......hey......JUST KIDDING.

Please share more.

Madam, neenga ellam ponnu paarka vandhapo coffee mattum'a kuduthirupeenga? Naan namba maaten pa, paarvai'laye kavuthirupeena illa. Oru coffee'la, oru paarvaila vizhundha sir 25 years aanalum innum ezhundhirikkave illa'nu enakku theriyum.

Gayathri ArunPrakash

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Coming to your SIL and co-sister, you can be friendly with them.But keep a little distance .

You cannot think them as your own sisters, in sharing all your views.

As Gayathri has said, you can praise their dressing, beauty and other things, and this is enough. Don't try to give any advises to them. If something is to be given, tell them, that her brother (your husband) has told this idea.

Never forget to do all the duties to be done for them.

Whenever you buy a dress or any costumes, you can buy for them also, thus winning their hearts.

And when you give any money on any occasions, to any of your in-laws, priorotise your husband, ie., you should never give the money directly. If it is your MIL and FIL, ask your husband to give the money. They will never like to get the money from you.

If it is your SIL or BIL, either your husband can give them or you can tell them that this money was asked to give by your husband, when you happened to give.

Jayanthy

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Madam, neenga ellam ponnu paarka vandhapo coffee mattum'a kuduthirupeenga? Naan namba maaten pa, paarvai'laye kavuthirupeena illa. Oru coffee'la, oru paarvaila vizhundha sir 25 years aanalum innum ezhundhirikkave illa'nu enakku theriyum.

​Very very true dear.......ipdi vishayathai ambala paduthitingale.......

sumathisrini and accool like this.
    Jayanthy

accool is offline Guru's of Penmai

super tips gayathri mam............

thanks for sharing..........

jv_66 and GayathriArun like this.

accool is offline Guru's of Penmai

jayan aunty as usual u rocks.......................

jv_66 likes this.