Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree669Likes

How to run a smooth family

Discussions on "How to run a smooth family" in "Married Life" forum.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: How to run a smooth family

முத்தாய்ப்பாக விட்டுக் கொடுத்து வாழ்வதே வாழ்க்கையின் ரகசியம்.

இதனால் நாம் அடையும் எல்லாமே லாபம்தான்.

ஆகவே, குடும்பத்தில் உள்ள அனைவரும் ஒருவருக்கு ஒருவர் விட்டுக் கொடுத்து மிக நல்ல வாழ்க்கையை வாழ எல்லாம் வல்ல இறைவனை வேண்டி வாழ்த்துகிறேன்.

Sponsored Links
    Jayanthy

divyakannan is offline Friends's of Penmai

excellent and valuable points jayanthy. must needed for every girls and women...

Parasakthi, jv_66 and accool like this.

L_Vimala is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    L_Vimala

I strongly agree to this statement. Some says that there shouldn't be any "Olivu/Maraivu" btw husband and wife and starts to share their past incidents. If u start to be truthful to your spouse, you may not know how is the other half going to react. If u get a sensitive spouse, then your marriage is down the drain. So, to play safe, as what u've suggested, be faithfull to your spouse from the date of marriage and be truthful to them!

Rgds
    Singai Vimala

Singai Vimala

L_Vimala is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    L_Vimala

Another thing which I've realised besides adjustment is one have to be senseless when people hurts you. To be blunt in tamil, you have to "sornai ketta janmam" in order to succeed in marriage life. Your spouse may hurts you or your in laws may hurt you. You must be prepared not to get worked up with their remarks - in this way, u can save up your marriage life. If you starts to argue with partners, there's no end to it. Most of the time, feel senseless to their remarks and opens up your mouthe when it is really necessary!

Speaking from my point of experience. It may be right or wrong and hope I've not offended any readers here.

Rgds
    Singai Vimala

Singai Vimala

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by divyakannan View Post
    excellent and valuable points jayanthy. must needed for every girls and women...

​Thanks Divya.

accool likes this.
    Jayanthy

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by L_Vimala View Post
    Another thing which I've realised besides adjustment is one have to be senseless when people hurts you. To be blunt in tamil, you have to "sornai ketta janmam" in order to succeed in marriage life. Your spouse may hurts you or your in laws may hurt you. You must be prepared not to get worked up with their remarks - in this way, u can save up your marriage life. If you starts to argue with partners, there's no end to it. Most of the time, feel senseless to their remarks and opens up your mouthe when it is really necessary!

Speaking from my point of experience. It may be right or wrong and hope I've not offended any readers here.

Rgds
    Singai Vimala

Thanks for your comments Vimala.

I have also told this point in other words.

​HAVE YOU READ ALL THE POINTS????

accool likes this.
    Jayanthy

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Vimala,
    Adjusting is different and giving up your self respect is different.. There is a limit when you should be tolerant when people hurt you ,be it verbal or physical. Its better to be off the wedlock than to be in when it turns domestic violence. If you can see closely in the above threads we never said we have to be like "sornai ketta jenam" (in your words). Its said not to loose the temper when hubby and inlaws are arguing. It said dealing the situation in a more mature way rather arguing rite away, at the heat of the moment. Because when u argue when everybody is very hot.. Everybody will loose words which it is not from their heart but just an impulse which they will regret right after said but develop an ego not to apologize and more over the argument will start for petty things and end up to be a big fight coz they their control on their emotions.
    Ido t know how you meant, but i felt it sarcastic.. May be i am wrong. If i am, just ignore it.
    Quote Originally Posted by L_Vimala View Post

Rgds
    Singai Vimala

Parasakthi, jv_66, Rudhraa and 2 others like this.

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by nlakshmi View Post
    Vimala,
    Adjusting is different and giving up your self respect is different.. There is a limit when you should be tolerant when people hurt you ,be it verbal or physical. Its better to be off the wedlock than to be in when it turns domestic violence. If you can see closely in the above threads we never said we have to be like "sornai ketta jenam" (in your words). Its said not to loose the temper when hubby and inlaws are arguing. It said dealing the situation in a more mature way rather arguing rite away, at the heat of the moment. Because when u argue when everybody is very hot.. Everybody will loose words which it is not from their heart but just an impulse which they will regret right after said but develop an ego not to apologize and more over the argument will start for petty things and end up to be a big fight coz they their control on their emotions.
    Ido t know how you meant, but i felt it sarcastic.. May be i am wrong. If i am, just ignore it.

​Very well said Lakshmi.

gkarti, sujibenzic and accool like this.
    Jayanthy

accool is offline Guru's of Penmai

jayan aunty......... lashmi mam......

asusual unga advices kalakals............ super...........

try to follow in future............

jv_66 and sujibenzic like this.

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by accool View Post
    jayan aunty......... lashmi mam......

asusual unga advices kalakals............ super...........

try to follow in future............

​Thanks Sindhu

accool likes this.
    Jayanthy