• 3 Post By Sriramajayam
  • 6 Post By vijivedachalam
  • 5 Post By charvi.eswari
  • 5 Post By sumitra
  • 3 Post By charvi.eswari
  • 1 Post By Yamunan
  • 1 Post By tarasharma

Love marrige vs Arrange marriage

Discussions on "Love marrige vs Arrange marriage" in "Married Life" forum.

komaljain0012 is offline Newbie

Love marrige vs Arrange marriage

Hello friends,

I am komal from India and want to know your views on marriage, which one marriage, arrange or love is better according to you??

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by Parasakthi; 4th May 2013 at 04:13 PM.

mgrbaskaran is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    baskaran
    Blog Entries

Re: Love marrige vs Arrange marriage

ஒன்று சேரும் உள்ளங்கள்
    அவர்களுடையே உள்ள பரஸ்பர அன்பு

அதனால் அவர்களியெ யுள்ள புரிதல்

இவை தான் முக்கியம்

எந்த முறையாகினும் ஒன்று தான்

என்றென்றும்

அன்புடன்

உங்கள்

கரவை பாஸ்கரன்

KARAVAIPAASKARANIN NINAIVALAIGAL

KARAVAIPAASKARANIN NINAIVALAIGAL – COMMENTS

mgrbaskaran- BLOGS

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Hi Komal jain,

Both the marriages are OK.

In LOVE MARRIAGES, the girl and boy will share their love and affection even before the marriage, and it will continue for ever in their life, if they are attracted towards each other not only by their looks but also by their activities.

Another advantage in Love marriage is, if they do not get along with each other,and if they are attracted only by their looks and if their characters are entirely different, they can immediately finish their affair.

Nowadays, many girls and boys are following the above.

But in ARRANGED MARRIAGE, girl and boy love each other after marriage. There will be a lot of curiosity in this type of marriages, for the boy and girl to know about each other.

And in this type of marriage, they will be mentally prepared to get along with each other, whatever be the circumstance.

They will have the elders' support in all the circumstances.

But in many LOVE MARRIAGES, the couples will like to make their life a successful one inspite of all the objections and hindrances (if they face).If they both are strong enough mentally, they will surely win in their married life.

Whichever the marriage is, only UNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER makes the married life a SUCCESSFUL ONE.

Jayanthy

Sriramajayam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    விசு @ Visu
    Blog Entries

Hello Baskaran,
    I think, she don't know about Tamil language..
    Love marrige vs Arrange marriage-t1607.gif

Quote Originally Posted by mgrbaskaran View Post
    ஒன்று சேரும் உள்ளங்கள்
    அவர்களுடையே உள்ள பரஸ்பர அன்பு

அதனால் அவர்களியெ யுள்ள புரிதல்

இவை தான் முக்கியம்

எந்த முறையாகினும் ஒன்று தான்

jv_66, dania and sumitra like this.
    பழகிப் பார் பாசம் தெரியும்.
    பகைத்து பார் வீரம் தெரியும்.

Get in Close with Me to know my Affection!
    Get in Fight with me to know my Braveness!

விசு @ Visu.,
    PENMAI’s Supreme Ruler's of Penmai – II – 22-4-17 to still Date
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Golden Ruler – II – 30-7-15 to 22-4-17 (631days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Silver Ruler - II – 12-2-14 to 30-7-15 (534days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Ruler - 7-3-13 to 12-2-14 (343days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Yuva - 11-2-13 to 7-3-13 (25days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Guru - 5-1-13 to 11-2-13 (38days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Minister - 22-11-12 to 5-1-13 (45days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Commander - 6-11-12 to 22-11-12 (17days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Friend – 19-9-12 to 6-11-12 (49days)

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

love marriage or arranged marriage is not a highlight...

any marriage can continue only if there is a mutual understanding....or any one should adjust other........

marriage life is like a glas....have to handle with care....once broken cannot be attached..if we attached also the scratch mark will be still here...so its all in our hand how to handle the life...

sumathisrini, jv_66, dania and 3 others like this.
    life is so beautiful....

charvi.eswari is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Eswari

love marriage and arranged rendume nalladhu than.. kalyanathukku appuram pirachchanai na, arranged marriage la, periyavanga parthupanga nu oru periya thairiyam irukkum..

love marriage la, enakaga iva/ivan ivlo kastapattu irukkanu thonum podhu, ella sandaiyum chinnadha ayidum..

rendume understanding poruththu thaan success aagum... love paninadhume or kalyanam mudijadhume, adhoda success serndhu valaradhu, thodangudhu... puridhal ellathayum arththamakudhu..

idhu ennoda karuththu mattume..

sumathisrini, jv_66, dania and 2 others like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

My choice is love marriage.

Love marriage is much better than arrange marriage because in love marriage there are more advantages than disadvantages. If a girl loves truly someone and she get married to someone else she can't be happy forever so my opinion is that love marriage is the best if both the girl and the guy loves each other truly and honestly.

Advantages of love marriage is :.

Knowing the person heartily and fully.

A girl can happily do what she like as she did from the beginning of life when with her parents. So she got loving husband who likes her more than mom and dad.

I think every parent thinks to have such a husband to her daughter.

An advantage that is important is, a true lover treats every other girl as a sister once he commits with a soul. Such couple will never do wrong and never apart from life, whereas arranged marriage may have chances of couple stepping wrong step with others even after marriage.

Many think that we have to leave parents for love, but why parents give importance to all others wish by leaving their child's wish as just water.

All these analysis easily makes us know that there is only one disadvantage because of love marriage, that is losing some relatives but not a great relation.

Personally I think the most important thing in marriage is trust. So if one should decide to get married one should be able to trust the partner completely and I'm not sure an arranged marriage gives two people enough time to really get to know each other before they commit themselves for life.

I don't see why a person cannot marry without the parents deciding to whom without being disrespectful to them.

I am sure in many arranged marriages love and/or companionship has developed with time but I cannot imagine that in every arranged marriage. Of course many love marriages end eventually but I believe real love and companionship can be found and that two people who have committed themselves to each other for life by their own choice will and should do their best to make the relationship work.

Last edited by sumitra; 9th May 2013 at 02:31 PM.

charvi.eswari is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Eswari

I totally agree with Sumithra's words.. But losing close relatives, sometimes beloved parents is the biggest drawback here..

love marriage pannninavanga, arranged marriage pannninavangalukku, advice pannina kooda, thappa pesuravangalum irukanga..

arranged marriage la, kalyanamana mudhale, ippadi pesina thappayidumo avarukkitta nra bayam irukum nu ennoda friends solla ketturukom.. but love panni kalyanam panninavanga, avar purijuparuda, parava illa vidu nu friends kitta solradhum ketturukkom..

love marriage la edhavadhu pirachchanai na, periyavanga kitta, avlo seekiram kondu poga mattanga... they tend to solve themselves.(adhan love panrappave 1000s sandai's irukume.. appo samalichu palakkam vandhu irukkumm).

aranged la, niraya perukku purijukaradhuku time eduththu, valkkai arthamulladha maarum..... but puridhal thodangi, arthamanapinnadi niraya love marriages nadakudhu.. (not all, but most...)

jv_66, sumitra and PriyagauthamH like this.

Yamunan is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi Komal,

This is a very good question,,,

To start with are you impressed by someone or planning to propose your love or kindda accept a guy or parents are about to finalise ur wedding dates,,, ok,,

Whatever it may be the first thing you should know is that Is the guy is good or atleast will he be good after the marriage,,, Marriage is secondary,,, Choosing the right life partner takes the precedence above all,,, The who is going to hold ur hands should be holding you forever amidst any circumstances,,, He shud be practical,,,

If love you can easily find this or if arranged then you should first know about him thru some means,,, ok after all these coming to Love vs. Arranged,,,

I really don prefer Arranged marriage, unless if your family doesnt accept love,,, Because Our family is more important than the new comer,, But if ur family accepts then its fine,,,

Though there are more safety and support from elders i don prefer arranged marriages because we will always the remember the lessons that we learnt ourselves instead of being taught/told by others,,, In love there are more struggles in those struggles you will learn
    how to adjust,,
    how to sacrifice,,
    how to improve,,
    how to manage,,
    how to handle,,
    how to care one another,,
    how to motivate one another,,
    how many more ways to express your love,,
    how to love truly from the heart,,
    And finally you will learn how to live by yourselves(You two),,,

So I strongly prefer Love marriage,,, Love is in Air,,

hasinageorge likes this.

tarasharma is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Geraldinemsim J.Goldberg

Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post

Hi Komal jain,

Both the marriages are OK.

In LOVE MARRIAGES, the girl and boy will share their love and affection even before the marriage, and it will continue for ever in their life, if they are attracted towards each other not only by their looks but also by their activities.

Another advantage in Love marriage is, if they do not get along with each other,and if they are attracted only by their looks and if their characters are entirely different, they can immediately finish their affair.

Nowadays, many girls and boys are following the above.

But in ARRANGED MARRIAGE, girl and boy love each other after marriage. There will be a lot of curiosity in this type of marriages, for the boy and girl to know about each other.

And in this type of marriage, they will be mentally prepared to get along with each other, whatever be the circumstance.

They will have the elders' support in all the circumstances.

But in many LOVE MARRIAGES, the couples will like to make their life a successful one inspite of all the objections and hindrances (if they face).If they both are strong enough mentally, they will surely win in their married life.

Whichever the marriage is, only UNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER makes the married life a SUCCESSFUL ONE.

I am in favor of love marriage.
    as you said in arrange marriage they are curious to know each other but what if the years pass by. will they not be loving any more?
    Same is with love marriage they know and understand each other and can live happily . They dont need to compromise and the family these days accept such relationships they are no more narrow minded.

hasinageorge likes this.